Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Yoduh View Post
    The 2nd tee for 12 is dangerous.
    Duh. That's why we're batting around how nice it would be to improve it--for safety reasons. Plus, how 'dangerous' the hole may be is directly related to the stupidity of the thrower. Throwing at a pin that's less than 300' from a pad that's 20' off the ground doesn't require a run-up and a foot-fault followthrough. A standing backhand snap can get a deuce (although, the last time I aced it was with a forehand)
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace." -- Jimi Hendrix

Comment

Just short of putting up a railing would be the only thing that I could see making it safe. The number of drunks make it scarier..
      Relax and enjoy your hair
      TNT Yardworks.com

Comment

Yikes!

Okay, if you think that's scary then what about hole #3 at Corbin?
        Rely on Me

Comment

Two things

The two things I'd love to see us implement at the SDGA courses are:
          1. A large, easy to read, attractive, difficult to destroy, area on the kiosk that puts forth the 10 Simple Rules of Disc Golf.

2. A large, easy to read, attractive, difficult to destroy area adjacent to the donation box that describes the efforts the club members put into the courses and a kind request for donations to continue the good work.

My 2 cents...

Comment

Good call Lyle.

When it comes to #12, people are already throwing from up there. It's seems like something to consider.

I really just hope to hear everyone's ideas before we discuss the validity of those proposals.
            When a ball dreams, it dreams it's a Frisbee.

Comment

signs

new hole signs at Downriver are hard to puzzle out as the run rt to left instead of bottom to top. Looks like HighBridge signs are set to run bottom to top, very good! :-)

Agree that stairs/better trails for hill holes on both courses.

indicator for hole placement on holes with alternate placement would be nice.

Comment

Originally posted by Lyounger View Post
                The two things I'd love to see us implement at the SDGA courses are:
                1. A large, easy to read, attractive, difficult to destroy, area on the kiosk that puts forth the 10 Simple Rules of Disc Golf.

2. A large, easy to read, attractive, difficult to destroy area adjacent to the donation box that describes the efforts the club members put into the courses and a kind request for donations to continue the good work.

My 2 cents...
                Hi Lesli, these two items (kiosk and donation box) should be placed next to each other.
                Fly free and straight to the pin!

Comment

Jeff, you left me a message about the grant but no info on what it is called or how to find it.

I would love to look into the specifics, http://spokaneparks.org/ is HUGE though... without more specific info I am lost.

Could you please post a link to the URL?

Comment

Ok... I think I found it?

You told me spokaneparks.org but I think I found it here:

http://www.spokaneparksfoundation.or...tion080210.pdf

Is this the grant application you are speaking of?

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                    Collapse
                    No announcement yet.
                    Working...
                    X