X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Work on Tee Pads

Gordy got back to me and it sounds like he'll be ready to work soon. I'm waiting for a confirmation as to whether he'll be able to work this Saturday.

More later...

Sky Pilot
    Learning Patience
    Rely on Me

Comment

I can help out on Saturday if Gordy can;t make it.. Could help if he can..
      Relax and enjoy your hair
      TNT Yardworks.com

Comment

Plan our work, Work our Plan

Yes thanks for all the suggestions and input.
        I Hope it works out as well, and promptly so we can plan our work, and get completely organized
        I was Please to see the Tamper sitting by my front door when I got home today. It turned out nicely
        i gave the guy the post and a piece of 3/8" plate, but he used some 5/8" I noticed when i picked it up
        added some weight to it. I wanted to go out side an tamp something but it was dark LOL
        but here is a donation for future installations I attached a Pic hopefully it uploaded

Comment

Your help would be greatly appreciated Jeremy.
          We were planning 9am ish...
          I also have a feeling your 1x4's will come in handy.
          When a ball dreams, it dreams it's a Frisbee.

Comment

Gordy has pressure treated 2x4's that will be donated.
            Fly free and straight to the pin!

Comment

Pressure treated will work better obviously. Should I bring mine or no.. Since we are putting it in the ground and we only want to do this once I guess we should use pressure treated. Any chance we will see our long lost Facilities coordinator at Downriver on Saturday? Stoked that this has been bumped from after a meeting in November. The weather is so much nicer
              TNT Yardworks.com

Comment

Saturday 10/17/10

I'm not sure how many people will be available to help at Downriver. The 17th is Sal's annual Jack & Jill tournament at TNT Acres. There is also a division for men.

Two round doubles with lunch included. One round best throw and one round combined score.

For more info call Sal Teresi 244-6190 or sign up Saturday morning at TNT Acres 17609 W. Deno Rd. Medical Lake, WA. 99022.

Comment

Originally posted by Wobbly Bob View Post
                  I'm not sure how many people will be available to help at Downriver. The 17th is Sal's annual Jack & Jill tournament at TNT Acres. There is also a division for men.

Two round doubles with lunch included. One round best throw and one round combined score.

For more info call Sal Teresi 244-6190 or sign up Saturday morning at TNT Acres 17609 W. Deno Rd. Medical Lake, WA. 99022.
                  Saturday is the 16th, and according to this thread (http://www.nwdiscgolfnews.com/forum/...94&postcount=9) the tournament is on Sunday the 17th. Did it get rescheduled for Saturday?
                  Whenever I see a matress on top of a car, I think it's a prostitute making a house call!

Comment

Originally posted by Kris C View Post
                    Saturday is the 16th, and according to this thread (http://www.nwdiscgolfnews.com/forum/...94&postcount=9) the tournament is on Sunday the 17th. Did it get rescheduled for Saturday?
                    MY bad! How right you are Kris. My calendar was still on September.

Please forgive the misinformation.

There will probably be a good turnout at the Downriver work party.

What time does it start?

Comment

9!
                      TNT Yardworks.com

Comment

Wow... turned out to be quite the work party.
                        Thank you to everybody who showed up to help out.
                        Changes to teepads on #'s 2, 15, and 18.
                        A new anchor was also set for hole #3.
                        New O.B. line on hole #'s 2 and 17. (marked)
                        New O.B. area on hole #2. (not sure if it got marked)
                        Take a look, give us some input.
                        When a ball dreams, it dreams it's a Frisbee.

Comment

Just played there today, and I loved the new teepads. Framing them was a great idea; I think that they'll have a much longer life and they felt great to throw off of (super flat!). And whoever filled in the front of 18's tee at DR gets a big fat gold star, that was a huge safety concern. Great job and thank you!

PS- this is a little late, but I also love the green paint job on the benches. They look great and blend in well with the environment.

Comment

It's nice to not worry about rolling your ankle while your dodging discs from 17.. Thanks to everyone that showed up. Had some fun. worked in some new callouses and made the course much nicer!
                            TNT Yardworks.com

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                            Collapse
                            No announcement yet.
                            Working...
                            X