X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joining SDGA

I saw this question somewhere else, but couldn't find the answer. If I join the SDGA and pay online, is my member package mailed to me? Also, is there any choice in weight for the wizard? Thanks!
    Whenever I see a matress on top of a car, I think it's a prostitute making a house call!

Originally posted by Kris C View Post
    I saw this question somewhere else, but couldn't find the answer. If I join the SDGA and pay online, is my member package mailed to me? Also, is there any choice in weight for the wizard? Thanks!
    i do belive that your packet can and will be mailed ..as for the weight THAT i am not sure of but i will ask kevin when i see him next

Comment

Kris, I've sent you a PM with Kevin's info. He handles this stuff and can tell you what's up.
      We're at our best when it's from our hips

Comment

Got it. Thanks Parks.
        Whenever I see a matress on top of a car, I think it's a prostitute making a house call!

Comment

I know this is an old thread, but I am a former SDGA member interested in joining up again, but would like to know what the cost for membership entails and what membership currently benefits. The SDGA.us site signup hasn't been updated since last season and I would like some more information.

Also before joining again I have a concern that is still pending form last time I was a member and still if lingering out there. I e-mailed Bob about it when I found this in 2009 and it is still online, but all the information I gave to Bob for my membership (and all other current members at the time) were posted online in a non password protected site for anyone to view including home address, phone number and e-mail. I can post the link to this page that is currently on the Stimpi Ridge site if anyone would like. I would like to make sure before joining again that will not happen and preferably that the page in question is taken down as quickly as is possible.

Thanks

Comment

Stimpileaks

Originally posted by Lothiam View Post
            ... in 2009 and it is still online, but all the information I gave to Bob for my membership (and all other current members at the time) were posted online in a non password protected site for anyone to view including home address, phone number and e-mail. I can post the link to this page that is currently on the Stimpi Ridge site if anyone would like. and preferably that the page in question is taken down as quickly as is possible.

Thanks
            Where, on the Stiimpi Ridge site are you finding these addresses and such?
            Thanks,

Comment

Aha!

Originally posted by Stimpi View Post
              Where, on the Stiimpi Ridge site are you finding these addresses and such?
              Thanks,
              Nevermind. I found it on a "defunct" stimpi ridge site. I'll get that closed down right away.
              Thanks for bringing it to my attention.
              Stimp

Comment

Originally posted by Stimpi View Post
                Nevermind. I found it on a "defunct" stimpi ridge site. I'll get that closed down right away.
                Thanks for bringing it to my attention.
                Stimp
                Having trouble logging in to remove those pages. I'll keep working on it.

Comment

Stimpi, you may have to talk to Carey Eyer to get this deleted. I'll PM you with his contact info.
                  Fly free and straight to the pin!

Comment

Mine

Originally posted by Wobbly Bob View Post
                    Stimpi, you may have to talk to Carey Eyer to get this deleted. I'll PM you with his contact info.
                    No, it's on my OLD Stimpi site, and I've forgotten the url to get me in.
                    I'll get it.

Comment

Thanks for working on this Stimpi! I do appreciate it, just wasn't comfortable having that information easily accessible on the the web. Come up pretty easily on a Google Request on my name.
                      Last edited by Lothiam; May 11th, 2011, 09:24 AM. Reason: Edited for missed word.

Comment

Problem corrected. I really apologize to anyone that was affected by those being online. I hope noone came across them. It was a seldom used site.
                        I think the SDGA should be safe enough to join now. hehe

Comment

Tip of the iceberg

Besides that there are many other reasons not to join or support the SDGA, none of them good ones.

Comment

Originally posted by Gordy #21004 View Post
                            Besides that there are many other reasons not to join or support the SDGA, none of them good ones.
                            Who should I look for on the course to register with SDGA? I know it was Bob a couple years ago.

Comment

Mr Kevin Sakus is the current SDGA membership guy.
                              Here is a link to the SDGA web site where you can find Kevins contact info. http://www.sdga.us/join.asp

Originally posted by Lothiam View Post
                              Who should I look for on the course to register with SDGA? I know it was Bob a couple years ago.
                              Remember this is what we do for fun!

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X