Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Deleted, I believe!

Originally posted by Lothiam View Post
    I know this is an old thread, but I am a former SDGA member interested in joining up again, but would like to know what the cost for membership entails and what membership currently benefits. The SDGA.us site signup hasn't been updated since last season and I would like some more information.

Also before joining again I have a concern that is still pending form last time I was a member and still if lingering out there. I e-mailed Bob about it when I found this in 2009 and it is still online, but all the information I gave to Bob for my membership (and all other current members at the time) were posted online in a non password protected site for anyone to view including home address, phone number and e-mail. I can post the link to this page that is currently on the Stimpi Ridge site if anyone would like. I would like to make sure before joining again that will not happen and preferably that the page in question is taken down as quickly as is possible.

Thanks
    I've deleted my site, and contacted Google about deleting their cache. I can't seem to find that information anywhere.
    Give it a try and let me know if there is more I have to do.
    Stimp the Deleter

Comment

I am planning on joining again, thanks for the effort you made. The site is still up, but I am grateful you are working to get it down. Online application form is still 2010, my question is how it works if I sign up online as far as getting cards and shirt etc.

Originally posted by Stimpi View Post
      I've deleted my site, and contacted Google about deleting their cache. I can't seem to find that information anywhere.
      Give it a try and let me know if there is more I have to do.
      Stimp the Deleter

Comment

As soon as I get notified by PayPal that you have paid your membership dues, I contact both you and our Membership Secretary Kevin Sakus. At this point Kevin takes over and will get you your Membership Package.
        Fly free and straight to the pin!

Comment

ahem...there is still some 'updating' that needs to be done in the body of the text on the membership page since Mountain Goat Outfitters no longer sells discs and Play It Again Sports no longer exists...makes it difficult to get those discounts
          "When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace." -- Jimi Hendrix

Comment

You are absolutely correct. As soon as we use all the cards we printed I will remove them from the sponsor list.

Comment

Originally posted by Burge View Post
              ahem...there is still some 'updating' that needs to be done in the body of the text on the membership page since Mountain Goat Outfitters no longer sells discs and Play It Again Sports no longer exists...makes it difficult to get those discounts
              I would love to remove the defunct sponsors on our membership page. Unfortunately, I cannot access that part of the website.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
              Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X