Businesses are sponsoring holes at Highbridge and Downriver - Check it out... Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Businesses are sponsoring holes at Highbridge and Downriver - Check it out...

Disc Golfers,

If you love Downriver and Highbridge and you'd like to support my commitment to make our courses more functional and bring the level of the courses up a few notches then you may find this interesting.

If you have a business and would like to see your logo and contact information professionally presented on one of our newly designed tee signs then read on...

For about 25 cents a day, you're ad could be on the tee sign of your choice for one year. If you'd like that kind of visibility to the disc golf community then contact me, Jeff Crum - SDGA President and we'll get it set up as soon as possible.

Ads are $75.00 per year for members and $100.00 per year for non-members.
    Of course - If you don't own a business you can also sponsor...

Here are the businesses that are sponsoring so far...

The 19th Hole - (hole #1) at Downriver
    Genuine Healing Prayer Counseling Ministry (new hole #3) at Downriver
    Frontline Housecleaning (hole #9) at Downriver
    Healthsource Chriopractic no hole selected as yet...
    Zyph Martin Design (Holes #11) at Highbridge and Downriver
    Kiss My Ace (new hole #14) at Downriver. KMA will also sponsor a hole at Highbridge - hole not selected as yet

More on the way...

If you want to be able to pick which hole you are going to sponsor at Downriver you'll need to do it soon...

If you would prefer to sponsor a hole at the proposed People's Park Disc Golf Course please contact me at the number below.

When all 18 sponsors are in for a course, then our designer at Zyph Martin Design will be able to create the ads and placement on the signs and we'll replace the current 'temporary' paper signs with a more permanent vinyl on metal version.

So, help us out, and my commitment to you is that I will work to improve the course with that money.

I challenge club members and anyone else to join me in sponsorship.

In His grip

Jeff Crum
    SDGA - Sponsorship Pitcher

Rely on Me

Sponsors

The sponsors Jeff mentioned have put their money where their mouth is so support them in return if you have the chance. This will be interesting to see how long it takes for these spots to fill up. Get a seat on the bus before they're all gone. G$ Bus Driver

Comment

Weekend Events -

Event-full Weekend

On Saturday Kevin S. and I set up a booth at Camp Sekani. We spread out some portables and let the particapants in the Camp Sekani Adventure Day try out some pitch and putt holes. It was great to see the area and dream about the future possibilities of a course there.

Concerning the sponsorship progress - I went across the way to a Geo Cache business and checked out what they were doing and met some people who may be able to help us with mapping and distances at courses. The business will now be a sponsor of hole #8 at Downriver and they (thanks to Kevin) became members of the Club.

On Sunday Ed Reese and I set up our booth and two baskets for the 1st Annual Summer Parkways Event. Our booth was at the north end of Riverfront Park. We had a lot of people do our little carnival-like putting contest. We gave away granola bars to the winners. Joe Barnett and Lisa also helped out with showing newbies (okay, have I graduated from newbieness yet?) how to putt. There were many people coming and going. Ed and I had 2 putting contests which I very narrowly won... Whew! He can putt!
      I also sold a sponsorship to Ed Reese's business called 6-Man Marketing and he chose hole #1 at Highbridge Park.
      Overall it was good to be at Camp Sekani - we made some important contacts and established our 'presence' there for the 1st time, but in perspective the Summer Parkways Event was better attended and more fun due to all the people that participated.
      I'm exhausted - and going camping...

Sky Pilot
      One Tired Puppy
      Rely on Me

Comment

Nice Jeff! Sounds like a productive weekend.
        We're at our best when it's from our hips

Comment

Thanks Lyle
          Rely on Me

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
          Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X