X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Park Department Sets Meeting About People's Park

The City Park Department has set a meeting to discuss the Disc Golf course proposed for People's Park at the PEACEFUL VALLEY COMMUNITY CENTER at 214 n. Cedar.

Mark your calendar and plan to attend this vital community wide discussion on Thursday May 27th from 6:30 to 8:00 PM.

The first meeting the City scheduled was held at the Peaceful Valley Community Center last February. There were only about 15 people in attendance.

We need to see a much bigger show of support at this meeting.

So, dust off your skateboard, take the cover off the Hudson, crank up the Model T or just stick out your thumb, and get to this meeting! It may be the deciding factor as to whether or not the course actually gets stuck in the ground!

If there's more Disc Golfers there than Bush Whackers and Complainers we might actually prevail!

Sky Pilot
    President
    SDGA
    Last edited by Parks; May 24th, 2010, 04:23 PM. Reason: Location change
    Rely on Me

Come to the meeting

Please all disc golfers come to this meeting on Thurs. nite. Ditch your Somali pirate gear, get there on time, say you're a taxpayer and you vote. Say you come to Spokane just to play DG and spend all your money here. Say you love peoples park but were uncomfortable going there but now you're not anymore with DG in there. Say nothing but applaud at all the right times. Just be there. G$ .....Bring the whole family

Comment

This just in-

THE LOCATION FOR THE PEOPLE'S PARK DG PUBLIC MEETING HAS BEEN CHANGED! THE NEW LOCATION IS THE PEACEFUL VALLY COMMUNITY CENTER at 214 n. Cedar. The time and date are the same; Thur May 27th, 6:30 pm. This information comes to us from the desk of Nancy Goodspeed with the City Parks and Rec. Dept.....For all of you that are going, we can fill this little place up, so please get on down there this coming Thurs. evening. Thanks, Gordy, Jeff, Bob, Kevin, Lyle and Eric.

Comment

People's Park Meeting - RSVP

See you Thursday at 6:30. I'll bring my 3 year-old. He usually goes with me to when I play. Come to think of it, I'll just bring the whole family.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
        Collapse
        No announcement yet.
        Working...
        X