Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I went to both of Dave's clinics and they were awesome! I'm really glad the driving clinic after the Downriver Tourney worked out. His tips literally added 50'-75' to my drive. I think more clinics and classes would be great as well. I'm not sure if I just don't know about them yet (I just joined the SDGA two weeks ago) but would definitely attend in the future. Thanks again for contacting Dave and making the clinic happen.

Comment

I don't think any clinics are planned, but my understanding is that both Stimpi Steve and Thornton (Yoduh on this board) will do lessons for a little cash. Both have a solid knowledge of the game.
      We're at our best when it's from our hips

Comment

I do offer lessons and video break downs. $25 for a lesson and $5 for a dvd of the lesson. They usually last a little more than an hour and I like to meet up at a field instead of the course.
        Relax and enjoy your hair
        TNT Yardworks.com

Comment

Yoduh's School Is Good

Just a note. When I watched Dave throw - his style reminded me of Yoduh.

Sky Pilot
          President
          SDGA
          Rely on Me

Comment

Dave F. Just keeps on winning. He just won the Atlanta Open.

Sky
            Rely on Me

Comment

I am glad that the SDGA decided to hold up their end of the bargain with him coming to town. I was a little worried that the SDGA wasn't going to pay their part and that the North Idaho Recreators Disc Golf Club (NIRDGC) and Jack's Rapid Fire Plastics would get stuck footing the entire bill - way to step up SDGA. I really feel like I got a lot out of the putting clinic despite the wind during it and I feel like my drives are slowly getting better with the pointers I got from him.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
              Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X