X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spokane Valley Course?

Is anyone looking to do a course out here?

That is a long story...
    Check with Yoduh

Sky Pilot
    President
    SDGA
    Rely on Me

Comment

no response, how about a quick synopsis?

Comment

Ask Jeromy about Plantis Ferry Park and Gateway Park...
        Rely on Me

Comment

Again, no help. What does he post under?

Comment

Originally posted by Dadio! View Post
            Again, no help. What does he post under?
            You can ask him in the flesh at the Spring Flings at Farragut this weekend. He should be there, considering that he is running them.
            We're at our best when it's from our hips

Comment

Dear E.L.

I told you to check with Yoduh. He actually posts as Yoduh.

Yo! Duh!
              Rely on Me

Comment

Instead of leaving a message on his profile, try shooting him a private message (link is near the upper right corner of this page when you're logged in).

That way he will get a pop-up next time he visits and an e-mail about a new message if he has those options enabled.

My understanding from talking to one of the people involved is that its a pretty low priority to get something going out there, though it is possible. Yoduh will have much more accurate knowledge of what is actually happening out there.

Nothing deep in the Valley is being handled by the SDGA. The SDGA plans on getting a course out at Camp Sekani, which I think is on the border of Spokane Valley and Spokane.
                Last edited by Parks; April 29th, 2010, 06:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Parks View Post
                  Instead of leaving a message on his profile, try shooting him a private message (link is near the upper right corner of this page when you're logged in).

That way he will get a pop-up next time he visits and an e-mail about a new message if he has those options enabled.

My understanding from talking to one of the people involved is that its a pretty low priority to get something going out there, though it is possible. Yoduh will have much more accurate knowledge of what is actually happening out there.

Nothing deep in the Valley is being handled by the SDGA. The SDGA plans on getting a course out at Camp Sekani, which I think is on the border of Spokane Valley and Spokane.
                  Sure Lyle, I'll try that next time : )
                  Rely on Me

Comment

Originally posted by Sky Pilot View Post
                    Sure Lyle, I'll try that next time : )
                    I was talking to the other guy...

Comment

Originally posted by Sky Pilot View Post
                      Dear E.L.

I told you to check with Yoduh. He actually posts as Yoduh.

Yo! Duh!
                      I tried that first, thanks for being rude. Great incentive to become more involved.

Comment

Sorry for being a smart ___.
                        Rely on Me

Comment

Originally posted by Dadio! View Post
                          I tried that first, thanks for being rude. Great incentive to become more involved.
                          I didn't think it was intended to be rude at all.

You asked what Jeremy posts under, and Sky Pilot answered.

Comment

What comes around goes around.

Funny how this piece of "non SDGA" business is being discussed exclusively under the Spokane Disc Golf Association thread. Even funnier, there is not a single piece of useful information coming out of it. I think this topic's only purpose is an attempt to substantiate the very existence of a valley project. Lyle is the Board's designate to convene the next Board meeting. An excellent suggestion would be for him to invite the principles in this matter to the next Board meeting in the interests of having this project unveiled and move forward from where it originated; with the Board and membership of the SDGA. G.