X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Valentine's Day Doubles?

Has anyone thought of a club sponsored "Couples" Valentines day event?
    I think that would be fun.

that would be fun we would attend

Comment

Doubles at Stimpi Ridge

Well, the club didn't come up with anything, so I did.
      Noon tomorrow, at Stimpi Ridge. Jack and Jill doubles. $10 a team, with a side acepot. Acepot paid out by CTP if no ace hit, and all the entry fees paid out to top third teams.
      Let's have some Valentine's Day Fun.

Comment

Thanks, Steve for coming to Joe and I's event and announcing a competing event.

Next time I see you selling discs, I'm going to break out my stock and start selling to people looking through your stuff
        We're at our best when it's from our hips

Comment

Couples want to have fun, too.

Sorry Lyle,
          I gave you guys a chance to set something up.
          Is it my fault Valentine's Day falls on YOUR acepot day?
          Needless to say, free enterprise dictates that distracting my buyers with your wares is perfectly Kosher, and vice versa.
          Have a fine day.

Comment

Yes, it is your fault that Valentine's Day overlaps with the acepot day.

It was a sneaky trick you pulled with the calendar gods to make that happen, but you somehow did it.

I'm going to run an event for all the lonely, bitter broken-hearted, and we will celebrate Anna Howard Shaw Day ourselves.

YOU have a fine day!

Comment

If it's any consolation, only two couples showed up, to play in the drizzling rain. Less romantic than I pictured in my mind, but fun nevertheless. Did you have many show up to the acepot?

Comment

Originally posted by Stimpi View Post
                If it's any consolation, only two couples showed up, to play in the drizzling rain. Less romantic than I pictured in my mind, but fun nevertheless. Did you have many show up to the acepot?
                Nah, of course not.

Crappy weather + Valentine's Day.

Also, I guess there was some confusion; some people thought I was talking shit to you.

I'm always a fan of more options for golfers and more events. I was just joking around giving you a hard time.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                Collapse
                No announcement yet.
                Working...
                X