• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dadio! View Post
    So when is next meeting?
    No meetings are scheduled at this time.
    Rely on Me

Comment

Next Meeting.

Lyle is the Board's designate to convene the next Board meeting. A general membership meeting would very likely follow shortly thereafter. G.

Comment

I'm Lyle in case there's any confusion.
        We're at our best when it's from our hips

Comment

Port-O-Sans for DR & HB

Can the board meet sometime soon to approve rental of toilets for the LCO at Downriver & Highbridge.

I would propose Sunday the 16th at Frankie Doodles say around 7:00 pm.

I'm open to any other date or time.
          Fly free and straight to the pin!

Comment

Sunday, I will be traveling back from Missoula and probably not wanting to talk golf.

If that's the only thing on the agenda, then I don't think we need a meeting.

I think port-o-sans are a no brainer, and would give my vote in approval of them, at least for the non-winter months.

Comment

Toilets

I agree with Lyle. I also would vote to approve toilets for the non-winter months.

Sky Pilot
              Rely on Me

Comment

Three board members heard from. If we vote this way all board members should be heard from (yes/no/abstain) as a courtesy to the board members.

Comment

I too will be traveling back from Missoula that evening. ..... As far as porto sans go the arrangements made between Stimpi and the Club were discussed and Board approved regarding the DRO. That may serve as a basis arrangement for Tournaments and the Club moving forward. This would need to be agreed to again. The unit in place at DR Will be picked up this week and new arrangements will need to be made for HB and DR for the LCO. ... ...Further, regarding the sponsorship forms for sponsorships at PP and DR.: the terms and content of a commitment between the Club and another party should be Club reviewed and approved. I'm in favor of the Board meeting again before too long to cover these and other matters, especially in light of the big PP meeting coming up. I would also be willing to host the meeting a week from this Sataurday at the Sichuan Cafe at 9:30 am. Gordy

Comment

Originally posted by Gordy #21004 View Post
                    I too will be traveling back from Missoula that evening. ..... As far as porto sans go the arrangements made between Stimpi and the Club were discussed and Board approved regarding the DRO. That may serve as a basis arrangement for Tournaments and the Club moving forward. This would need to be agreed to again. The unit in place at DR Will be picked up this week and new arrangements will need to be made for HB and DR for the LCO.
                    So that sounds like another "yes" vote for Port-O-Sans for about a month around the LCO.

Further, regarding the sponsorship forms for sponsorships at PP and DR.: the terms and content of a commitment between the Club and another party should be Club reviewed and approved. I'm in favor of the Board meeting again before too long to cover these and other matters, especially in light of the big PP meeting coming up. I would also be willing to host the meeting a week from this Sataurday at the Sichuan Cafe at 9:30 am. Gordy
                    This sounds like we have stuff that requires more than just a simple yes or no vote, so I agree we should meet.

I'll send out an e-mail.

Comment

six for six

All 6 Board members met at 9:30 Sat. morning and covered a lot of serious ground. Mainly we want to try to get everyone we can to the meeting this coming Thurs. at the West Community Center @ 6:30 pm. Come show your presence in support of permanent disc golf course at People's Park. Our chances of getting the green light for baskets will be greatly aided by your attendance.....Other notes..... Kevin brought the Club $200 for 10 new members and renewals; that makes over 80 current members for 2010! We agreed he'll need a re-stock of Gateway putters to meet the continuing demand for SDGA Membership. Lyle brought in $110 from the Club weeklies. I will asses the total revenue Lyle and his crew have amassed for the Club, report it here, and continue to update.....Bob brought in the $110 from the third PP Benefit....On the debit side Jeff got paid back for his investments in the sign upgrades at DR. He has put a LOT of work into those so give him a 'thank you' when you see him. The Club also purchased a T-box sign package for the LCO for $65. Additionally the Club also kicked down $100 to the INWS as an ' Instant Win' Basket Toss Sponsor. Come to the Sunday installment of the LCO at Four Mound and win a DGA Mach ll instantly if you toss an ace at the CTP Qualifier. ....It was also agreed that the Board will meet again after LCO to implement some essential modifications for DR. I'm heading to 4-mound now. See you later. Gordy, SDGA Resident.

Comment

Gordy, SDGA Resident.
                        Don't you mean Pre-Resident??

Comment

From my notes

If I was reading my notes while compiling this it would also reflect that Joe Barnett and the Midnight Maniacs also collected $17 for the Club. Good work Joe B.

Comment

Bob brought in the $110 from the third PP Benefit....
                            This is a typo, correct?

Comment

Originally posted by Parks View Post
                              This is a typo, correct?
                              23 players at $10 per person = $230 raised.

Everyone that played got a mini that was purchased for the PPBB by the INWS and cost $115.

$115 was reimbursed to the INWS for the purchase of the minis.
                              $5 bought 7 raffle tickets that were given out to 1st and 2nd place in the three men's divisions and 1st place in the women's division.

This comes to a total $120 deducted from the $230 for a balance of $110.

Kevin still has minis to use at Benefits later or that he can sell for $4-5 each.

And seven people have a shot at a DGA Mach 5 powder coated basket to be given away at the Flippen Ze Disc the INWS Finals in Wenatchee.

Comment

Hello board.

Originally posted by Timber View Post
                                No current meeting scheduled. Will post here at least a couple weeks in advance before the next one.
                                Is there a scheduled club meeting yet?

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X