X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Wobbly Bob View Post
    The SDGA will host a Members Meeting on Thursday, April 26, 2012 at The Field House (4423 W. Wellesley Ave.). The meeting will start at 7:00 pm.
    Shoot, this one completely slipped by me... never saw this till now... anything of significance to note? Will meeting notes be shared anytime soon?

Thanks....
    SDGA PR Guy.... bringing the Public to the Relations... or the Relations to the Public?

Comment

• The Meeting Minutes were attached on the post prior to yours.
      Fly free and straight to the pin!

Comment

• bob ..what is posted is the BOARD meeting mins NOT the MEMBERS meeting mins .. that is what Dana is asking about ..

Comment

• The minutes from that meeting have not been sent out yet. As soon as I get them I will post them.

Comment

• Sounds good, thanks fellas and sorry for slacking on that meeting!
            SDGA PR Guy.... bringing the Public to the Relations... or the Relations to the Public?

Comment

• Here are the Member Meeting Minutes from 4/26/2012.

Comment

• Upcoming SDGA Membership Meeting

The Spokane Public Library is pleased to confirm our reservation for the meeting room on Tuesday, July 10, 2012 from 5:45 p.m. to 7:45 p.m. The room number will be 1A which is located to the west of the entrance at Lincoln and Main, in the gallery. When you arrive, please go to the second floor reference desk and a staff member will direct you to the meeting room.

See you all there, Bob

Comment

• Originally posted by Wobbly Bob View Post
                  The Spokane Public Library is pleased to confirm our reservation for the meeting room on Tuesday, July 10, 2012 from 5:45 p.m. to 7:45 p.m. The room number will be 1A which is located to the west of the entrance at Lincoln and Main, in the gallery. When you arrive, please go to the second floor reference desk and a staff member will direct you to the meeting room.

See you all there, Bob
                  Actually, 1A is just to the left after entering the front door. No need to climb the stairs to the reference desk and then back down to the meeting room.

Comment

• If there is a current schedule for meetings, can someone post it or a link?

Would greatly appreciate it.

Comment

• When is next meeting? want to attend my 1st as a member. (and get my sdga disc from Joe) :-)

Comment

• nothing

Originally posted by Dadio! View Post
                        When is next meeting? want to attend my 1st as a member. (and get my sdga disc from Joe) :-)
                        I don't believe there's a meeting scheduled at this time. November should bring an election/nomination type meeting.
                        Probably watch this space for the announcement.

Comment

• as far as i know there is no more meetings this year ..just board meetings..

Comment

• Originally posted by psychodwarf View Post
                            as far as i know there is no more meetings this year ..just board meetings..
                            Hey -- I want to give you guys some money -- when is the next meeting???

hahah

Comment

• Originally posted by Sgt_Mac View Post
                              Hey -- I want to give you guys some money -- when is the next meeting???

hahah
                              Upcoming meetings - there are some election related meetings in the works at this time. The dates are to be announced soon.

Comment

• Upcoming SDGA Membership Meeting - 4/2

There will be an SDGA Member Meeting held on Tuesday, April 2nd. It will be held at the Spokane Public Library in Shadle Park (click for location) from 5:30pm - 7:45pm.

You must be a current SDGA member to attend. If you are not currently a member, you may purchase or renew your membership at the door. Hope to see you there!

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X