X
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [QUOTE=Yoduh;102750] I check this site almost every day but 2 weeks in advance slipped right by?

Comment

• I check this site almost every day but 2 weeks in advance slipped right by?????
      Last edited by coryreu; July 15th, 2011, 12:10 PM. Reason: ?

Comment

• Originally posted by coryreu View Post
        I check this site almost every day but 2 weeks in advance slipped right by

?????
        As in the meeting was posted 2 weeks in advance and in all that goes on in life I forgot about the meeting, if I would have read something a couple or 3 days before the event it would have stuck a lot better. Not really anyone's fault but my own, I'm just asking that meeting reminders be thrown up as we approach the meetings.
        Relax and enjoy your hair
        TNT Yardworks.com

Comment

• General Meeting Ideas

It was posted on another thread that

"...because the number of Spokane courses has tripled since the SDGA inception. That each course should offer a volunteer groundskeeper to work directly with the Facilities coordinator."

I think this is a good idea and should be supported.

Remember to ask Santa for $20 for your SDGA membership renewal.
          rewindb.com

Comment

• Resigning from board

I have made the decisions to resign from the board due to my daughters medical issues. I will be resigning at the end of the month. If you signed up and never got a shirt , please contact me ASAP so i can give you a shirt. My number is 509-216-49two nine.

Thank you Kevin S.

Comment

• Kevin!!!
              I wish Ashley and you all the best in the world and I hope your medical woes become part of the distant past.

I implore you to endure the Membership Whip position until it can be put up for election...

Yet, I understand and support your decision to put family first.
              When a ball dreams, it dreams it's a Frisbee.

Comment

• Thanks, Mr. Special

Your contributions will not be forgotten. Will you please sign me up for one more year before you go?
                Good health to Ashly, see you on the course. G. Here's to ya

Comment

• The Sekani project screams I need a manager and the other courses scream what about us?

These two points illustrate how badly courses need volunteer on site groundskeepers or superintendents.

I would like this concept added to the next board meeting agenda and hopefully before the entire club in January.

Remember, only currents get to vote.
                  rewindb.com

Comment

• Originally posted by LJ Jubner View Post
                    The Sekani project screams I need a manager and the other courses scream what about us?

These two points illustrate how badly courses need volunteer on site groundskeepers or superintendents.

I would like this concept added to the next board meeting agenda and hopefully before the entire club in January.

Remember, only currents get to vote.
                    thank you jubb.. as someone who has been a volunteer groundskeeper (i.e dump garbage cans and helps keep the course picked up) i thank you.. Yesterday at downriver there was a casual golfer out on the course on a minibike i told him to get it out of the park, and now i am being called a cop caller ! this is what some golfers think about the cousres "it`s my playgroud i will do what i want " and then they trash the course and demand someone else clean it up.. so thank you jub ..

Comment

• SDGA Member Meeting

Attention SDGA Members
                      There will be a Members Meeting this week

Where; The old Season Ticket or the new Tailgater (in front of Value Village)
                      When; Thursday, November 17, 2011 @ 7:00 pm
                      Why; Talk about the new property at Camp Sekani
                      What would you as an SDGA Member like to see at Camp Sekani?

2012 Memberships will be available
                      Fly free and straight to the pin!

Comment

• Chairman of the Meeting

This being a MEMBERS meeting, as a member I would like to volunteer to Chair the meeting.
                        Could someone bring this before the board for me?
                        Thanks,
                        Steve

Comment

• Originally posted by Stimpi View Post
                          This being a MEMBERS meeting, as a member I would like to volunteer to Chair the meeting.
                          Thanks,
                          Steve
                          I think this is a BRILLIANT idea!
                          When a ball dreams, it dreams it's a Frisbee.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stimpi View Post
                            Thanks,
                            Steve
                            I'm pretty sure that members attend a member meeting not chair it.. If so I heard that Former SDGA president Maka Johnson would be interested in Chairing the meeting. I think that would be an Extremely Excellent Idea!!!
                            TNT Yardworks.com

Comment

• Chairperson

Stimpi asked on his own to chair the meeting on behalf of membership. It's a good idea. The fresh air alone will be worth it. Gordy

Comment

• Originally posted by Gordy #21004 View Post
                                Stimpi asked on his own to chair the meeting on behalf of membership. It's a good idea. The fresh air alone will be worth it. Gordy
                                He sure didn't ask on my half.. Besides there is nothing in the Charter that allows for a member to chair a meeting. It is the presidents job.. If you want to change the charter that's whole different can of worms. Its going to take a whole entire meeting to fix that.. Are we throwing the rules out and making our own? If so I will take over the Public Relations job for the time being on behalf of the club.
                                TNT Yardworks.com

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X