Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SDGA Elections (from Highbridge forum)

At the SDGA Open meeting last night nominations were taken for the Board positions that will be vacated at the end of this year.

Lyle Parks was nominated for Secretary
    Christopher Re' was nominated for Facilities Coordinator
    Jon Verbarg was nominated for Steward

Any 2010 SDGA member may nominate any 2010 SDGA member for one of these three Board positions.

To nominate someone for a Board position (you can nominate yourself if you wish), email your nomination to Bob Perrewe at bobperrewe@hotmail.com. The deadline for submitting nominations is midnight on Dec. 31, 2009.

The SDGA has set election day as Jan. 11, 2010 and we will vote at the Open meeting held at Stadium Pizza at 6:00 pm. Absentee voting procedure will be posted here by the end of the upcoming weekend.
    Fly free and straight to the pin!

Yes 2009 members may nominate, but cannot vote.

Comment

Originally posted by Wobbly Bob View Post
      Yes 2009 members may nominate, but cannot vote.
      I am working on Kevin the membership guy to turn in his ongoing list of renewals for 2010. I believe the # of renewals is up to 15 but no payment for them has come back to the Club. I will continue to press Kevin on the obvious necessity of keeping our progress on renewals paid up and current.I, the treasurer guy, will keep you all posted. I will share updated member status with Bob the PR and elections guy. Kevin, hows that flash drive thingy working for you? Don't forget to keep this as simple as its supposed to be. G.

Comment

I nominate Jon Verbarg for the facilities coordinator.
        With all of the new projects and course changes/expansions taking place, I was thinking that some tips for course design might be helpful. I have attached this link from the Innova website. It gives some good tips. If interested, check it out. http://www.innovadiscs.com/coursedesign/course5.htm

Comment

Late nomination procedure & Absentee voting

Find the procedures in the attachment below.

Comment

Acceptance Please

Cory, please have Jon Verbarg post his acceptance of your nomination.

Comment

2010 SDGA Board Nominations

The candidates for 2010 are posted on the Downriver Forum and on the SDGA Elections Thread.

Comment

Election

The SDGA election will be held on Monday, January 11, 2010 at the Stadium Pizza @ 6:00 PM. You will be able to pay your 2010 Membership dues between 6:00 and 6:15 PM and still be eligible to vote at the meeting.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                Collapse
                No announcement yet.
                Working...
                X