• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I will accept the nomination for the Facilities Coordinator

Originally posted by special K View Post
    i Ashley nominate Eric Brown for Facilities Coordinator
    i also nominate Jeff Crum for Steward
    I will run for the Facilities Coordinator position thanks for any support.
    I said whippet, whippet good.

Comment

2010 SDGA Board Nominations

Happy New Year to all. The nominations are closed and the candidates for 2010 are;

Steward Position
      • Jon Verbarg was nominated and has accepted the nomination.
      • Jeff Crum was nominated and has accepted the nomination.
      Secretary Position
      • Lyle Parks was nominated and has accepted the nomination.

Facilities Coordinator
      • Christopher Re' was nominated and has respectfully declined the nomination.
      • Eric Brown was nominated and has accepted the nomination.

I am attaching a copy of the election procedure for those that are interested in how to absentee vote.
      Fly free and straight to the pin!

Comment

Candidates

First of all thanks to all of you who are willing to put it on the line for the upcoming Board elections. I have a feeling its going to be a big year for DG in Spokaloo. Last year at the election meeting all the candidates were given a chance to speak on their own behalf . So it seems this year it might be handy for any of you running to put your introductions or opinions or positions in this Forum. Also if Mr. Member Secretary could present this election with a little promotional savvy he could generate some extra member interest in the process. We could sure use the extra support. Gordy

Comment

I am planning on being at the next SDGA meeting next week. I will decide last minute if I will re-up for 2010 - at least if I want to be able to vote.

Comment

i won't be at the meeting but i hope it all goes well. lyle and eric congrats and good luck as well to either john or jeff.
            eric, lyle, kevin and john or jeff if you ever need any help let me know, i am willing to help you guys any way i can.

Comment

More 2010 Renewals

Originally posted by Gordy #21004 View Post
              The folks who renew or join up for 2010 will vote in the 2010 election. Hopefully this will help increase renewals; it did last year. we had about 34 renewals by election day. So far , as of Wed 12/16, there were 15 paid and confirmed renewals ($300). This pays for exactly half of Members' custom disc cost. ( 15 more renewals and we'll be even) These members who have paid up and are due a custom disc are; Anthony Beam, Joe Barrett,Darrin Case, Gordy Crafts, Shad Clark, Heidi Clark, Wild Bill Edwards, Gregg Kurtz, Ron Thomas, Deron Van Soest, Zac Van Soest, Tim 2X Nevins, Tom Crafts, Joe Royer, and Jaymie 'Junglecat' Crafts. Thank you very much Kevin For getting these renewals .Thank you all for getting your renewals in early. The custom SDGA 2010 Gateway putter is a keeper for sure and there are 85 left for Kevin to reach his goal of 100 members for 2010! So get it up, folks, and join up so we can get busy with all the projects we have on tap for the coming year. Gordy.
              As of today these members are also renewed or new: Aaron Merrill, Paul Pederson,
              cody 'Beast' Slonim, Chris Miller, Travis Conly, Cory 'Deuce' Davis, Eric 'Whippet' Brown, Jeff Crum, Lyle Parks, Aaron Anderson, Tony Costanza, Stimpi Steve, Jack Wardian, Kevin Sakus, Jason Denver,, Matt Vielle,Jon Verbarg, Nate Verbarg, June Prunella, and Gordy's Sichuan Cafe. The following have applied with payment still outstanding: Ashly Sakus, Jerome Mead and Chandra Allen. Kevin has some more coming in since this post so watch this space for all the latest. Gordy.

Comment

Election

The SDGA election will be held on Monday, January 11, 2010 at the Stadium Pizza @ 6:00 PM. You will be able to pay your 2010 Membership dues between 6:00 and 6:15 PM and still be eligible to vote at the meeting.
                Fly free and straight to the pin!

Comment

Originally posted by Wobbly Bob View Post
                  The SDGA election will be held on Monday, January 11, 2010 at the Stadium Pizza @ 6:00 PM. You will be able to pay your 2010 Membership dues between 6:00 and 6:15 PM and still be eligible to vote at the meeting.
                  Congrats to the winners:
                  In the only contested election, Jeff Crum received 20 votes and Jon Verbarg received 16 votes for Steward.
                  Eric Brown was elected unanimously as Facilities Co-ordinator.
                  Lyle Parks was elected unanimously as Secretary.

And a big Thank You to the folks who were previously serving in those positions: Maka Johnson, Chris Re' and Jaymie Crafts!
                  Last edited by Timber; January 13th, 2010, 05:18 PM. Reason: added election results

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                  Collapse
                  No announcement yet.
                  Working...
                  X