Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TD's and Icebowl

Questions and comments:

Just curious -- who are all the TD's that will be taking part in tournaments here in the Spokane area?

I would like to offer my services up for the IceBowl that is upcoming. I was hoping that I could be the ATD that walked with the JR's.

Have a great morning all

Mac

Originally posted by Sgt_Mac View Post
    Questions and comments:

Just curious -- who are all the TD's that will be taking part in tournaments here in the Spokane area?

I would like to offer my services up for the IceBowl that is upcoming. I was hoping that I could be the ATD that walked with the JR's.

Have a great morning all

Mac
    NWDiscGolf.info
    Ratings-based divisions: disc golf's inevitable future.
    Disc Golf Calendar: www.NWDiscGolf.info, or click CALENDAR at top of page
    Submit Event to Calendar: treelove@nwdiscgolf.info
    Team Disc Golf: http://www.teamdiscgolf.com
    Bitchin' URL: http://www.nwdiscgolf.com

Comment

Originally posted by Sgt_Mac View Post
      Questions and comments:

Have a great morning all

Mac
      James, I am the TD for the upcoming Spokane Ice Bowl.
      Fly free and straight to the pin!

Comment

I knew that...

WOW! I am not sure if I should be hurt....or saddened by those responses...so...let me clarify the post and see if the responses change any.

TD's and Icebowl (implying 2 seperate questions or comments)....TAKE 2

..................::::::::::::::::TAKE 2:::::::::::::......................

"I was wondering who are all the Tournament Directors are that will be running or assisting in running Tournaments here in the Inland Empire for the upcoming year?" Looking to recruit some help possibly for the Scramble in June.

-------------------------------------------------END OF FIRST QUESTION---------------------------
        I would like to offer up my time and services, (I am certified with the PDGA now) as an Assistant Tournament Director for the upcoming ICEBowl. I would LOVE to be the Dad that walks with Juniors during the tourney to make sure those kids have a good time. I myself will have 2 kids playing, one of which will be celebrating his 12th birthday that weekend. Logan has been participating in almost every Tune-Up this Winter, and honestly that much preparation and effort must be met (by me as a father) with something

----------------End of statement----------

Well now that might be easier to understand.....

Thanks

Mac
        Last edited by Sgt_Mac; January 16th, 2013, 05:53 AM.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
        Collapse
        No announcement yet.
        Working...
        X