Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I appreciate Stimpi's stance on conflict's of interest. Well thought out. It seems like if you are charging for something disc golf related then having the greater interest of disc golf in general may be hard to do completely.
    Relax and enjoy your hair
    TNT Yardworks.com

Comment

Treasurer

The responsibilities of the Treasurer are pretty basic. Make deposits, issue payments, keep records and make reports at meetings.
      The Treasurer, like all the Board members, takes feedback from Members, civic bodies, the user group and the general public. The Treasurer participates with the Board to form Club policy and to move action items.
      In the past the Treasurer has also made arrangements for the porta-san, attended meetings with the Parks Dept. made arrangements with suppliers for purchases, worked with the Foundation to qualify for monies and directed the Foundation to make payments to various suppliers.
      The Treasurer, like any Board member, is enabled generally by the will of the Board and by Member Initiatives.
      My term as your past Treasurer is notable mostly for it's adherence to procedure and my consistent participation in policy formation and execution. At this point in time the Association has succeeded in preserving free and available Disc Golf to all comers and has plans for innovations and improvements heading into the new year. And, yes, a solid bottom line. Gordy

Comment

The Charter

James, a copy of the Charter is attached below. Be aware that there are some changes to the Charter that are being proposed by the Charter Review Committee.
        Fly free and straight to the pin!

Comment

Thanks --

I will take a look --

Mac

Comment

As a current SDGA member I want to nominate Bob Perrewe for the membership Whip position
            rewindb.com

Comment

After careful consideration regarding all of the plates I am balancing at this point, I regretfully decline the nomination for the PRO. Thanks for the nomination Bob. See you at the IceBowl!!!

Mac

Comment

Originally posted by LJ Jubner View Post
                As a current SDGA member I want to nominate Bob Perrewe for the membership Whip position
                I accept the nomination for Membership Whip.

Comment

Treasure

I have to admit, Gordy has been guarding the club's Treasure since the club's inception, and I don't believe he's lost track of a single penny.
                  That's a good quality in a treasurer, and I'd like to nominate Gordy Crafts, once again, as SDGA Treasurer, and I hope he'll be able to "keep up the good work".
                  Steve Simmons

Comment

Nominations

Dear Mac, thanks for sharing with us what you're up to. You really do have alot going on there. I think your energy level and level of conviction are up to the task. Good on ya. Thanks for forwarding your Club's interest in helping out all around. It'll be good to see our two Clubs two- steppin'.
                    Stimpi, thanks for the nod. .....I'd love to see someone step up and throw their hat into the ring for the PR spot. It could be such fun and beneficial role to run with. With only a couple of days left to get these nominations squared away why don't a bunch of you get your Memberships renewed and take the plunge.
                    I have renewed my Membership for 2013 and I gratefully accept the nomination to run for Treasurer . Gordy

Comment

Public Relations

I nominate Dana Simmilink (sp)(aka Simmilteck) for the office of Public Relations.

Comment

I accept..

Originally posted by Gordy #21004 View Post
                        I nominate Dana Simmilink (sp)(aka Simmilteck) for the office of Public Relations.
                        Hi all, Dana Simmelink (don't blame Gordy for his SP, blame my Dutch ancestors?) here. I would be honored to accept the nomination of Public Relations officer for the SDGA.
                        -

Comment

Emoticon

Originally posted by Simmeltron View Post
                          Hi all, Dana Simmelink (don't blame Gordy for his SP, blame my Dutch ancestors?) here. I would be honored to accept the nomination of Public Relations officer for the SDGA.
                          Highly appropriate!

Comment

Reminder

Not much time left to renew your membership for the 2013 SDGA Elections. The election will be held on Tuesday, February 26, 2013 at the Shadle Park Library. The meeting will start at 6:00pm sharp and end by 8:00 pm. You will have an opportunity to renew your membership early in the evening.

Comment

Election Results

I'm sorry I've been away from the disc golf scene since November...but I am curious about the election results. Are they posted somewhere?

Thanks,
                              Lesli

Comment

Originally posted by Lyounger View Post
                                I'm sorry I've been away from the disc golf scene since November...but I am curious about the election results. Are they posted somewhere?

Thanks,
                                Lesli
                                This year's election was much less eventful as the fun and excitement of last year's...

I, Dana Simmelink, was voted in without opposition as Public Relations officer.
                                Gordy Crafts was voted in without opposition as Treasurer.
                                Bob Perrewe was voted in without opposition as Membership Whip.
                                -

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X