X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• chainbangers disc golf club

chainbangers disc golf club (cdgc) is currently taking on members. Please feel free to check out www.discoveringopenspaces.com to find out more about the club,the non-profit and other disc golf related efforts.
    I want the disc golf community to understand something very important.
    I'm not doing this for competitive reasons.Thats childish. I didn't start chainbanger'z disc golf shop for competitive reasons either. If you buy discs from Lowell,J&J plastics,Mandos,Brian,Ray,Scott,Steve, (sorry If I forgot anyone locally or statewide selling discs) or if you buy online.Thats fine,we only started the shop for you to have options, we as a disc golf community need options. Thats all we are offering as a club. well, that and unity and organization that will only help us progress as a whole.
    Look at the big picture, check out this link :
    http://www.pdga.com/course-development
    we need more red dots(courses)bottom line.
    We need less petty whining and bickering.
    We need "CHAINS FOR THE BETTER"

and if you think some of our ideas are dumb call us on it. Help out constructively or offer up a better solution.
    Or if you think CDGC is not for you, well then guess what?
    Its a free country, you don't have to join and more importantly we won't think any less of you. Nor will take the "pack your bags,going on a guilt trip" approach.

Very cool, thanks for the info, Keith.

I like the official creed:
    I admit that I am a chainbanger. I confess that I have an addiction for plastic. I have an uncontrollable desire to play disc golf. I will be fair, honest, and respect the course, the game, and my fellow disc golfers at all times. I will represent all that is good and fun about disc golf to the best of my abilities.
    Untwist thine undergarments, 'tis but a Frisbee.

Comment

Keith I'll be down tomorrow to hang out and discuss things sometime in the afternoon, see you then.
      Sometimes my mind boggles. It's so deep my mind actually boggles.

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

Originally posted by chainbanger'z View Post
        http://www.pdga.com/course-development
        we need more red dots(courses)bottom line.
        Correction. I believe Nevada needs more red dots. Glad I don't live there.
        Huh...I didn't even see that tree.
        PDGA #37890
        Stumptown #157
        ODW TDG 10-11
        3C&D TDG 09-10

Comment

Glad you started this thread to let us know. I'll be looking at it. Thank you!

Comment

Member #6

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

Now I'm a member of the SDGC and CDGC! Hooray!

Comment

Sorry BA, I couldn't resist. I knew you would have a classic retort!

As for CDGC, #25!!!!

Thanks Keith for the info, looking forward to being part of Chainbanger'z Nation!
                "What's in the bag", pdga #37977, dgcr #356, **Team Chainbanger'z**

You are never really playing an opponent. You are playing yourself, your own highest standards, and when you reach your limits, that is real joy.
                -- Arthur Ashe

Comment

@ BA and John.... What to go buddy, hopefully more follow suit as this is a great thing happening!

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

LT/shagging discussion moved here > http://www.nwdiscgolfnews.com/forum/...ead.php?t=4782

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

Member...
                      gold member

'Weekend 4 Women':
                      Saturday, June 30th - Sudoku Showdown II - FREE PDGA XC Tier
                      Sunday, July 1st - Seattle SuperClassic - FREE PDGA XC Tier

Comment

Originally posted by Tim View Post
                        That's way awesome...like unprecedented awesome. We should all make a point to thank Keith/Chainbangerz for making this happen. As far as I know, this is the first that the city's ever mowed the course, and it wouldn't have happened without hours of volunteering and persistent phone calls.

Like being able to play SeaTac in the summer and finishing a round with all your discs and dry shoes? Show your support by joining Chainbangerz DGC!
                        This.

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

Here are pictures from the first Chainbangerz Invitational!

http://chainbangersdiscgolfclub.shut...com/pictures/8

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                          Collapse
                          No announcement yet.
                          Working...
                          X