Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Seattle forum created

Originally posted by Ken Smith View Post
    Adam, I think that would be a good thing to do. It would be strange to arbitrarily pick one of several possible locations, possibly making some people feel that this is being territorial.
    Andrew, is that cool with you? I feel like we should at least get the nod from the guy who owns seattlediscgolf.com.
    Oregon disc golf map

Originally posted by killa View Post
    That's great, Andrew. I agree that minutes are not the most important thing to be recorded from that meeting. Perhaps later when the conversation is more structured. Thanks again for doing your part in getting things rolling. You should also be commended for keeping things focused enough during the meeting to cover most everything from your agenda... and for being so darned positive and level headed. Three cheers for Andrew!
    That's why I love golfing with Andrew and Sheila, two of the coolest people in the sport and so positive about everything.

I don't want to speak too much for Andrew but I think it was his intention to have a forum created here instead of on the www.seattlediscgolf.com website.
    Sometimes my mind boggles. It's so deep my mind actually boggles.

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

Right, that was my impression, too.

Originally posted by killa View Post
      ... in his signature for a few months now. Of course news about future meetings will still be posted in this thread, and this will continue to serve as the main online discussion forum for the club, but we want to move toward...
      and Adam suggested solidifying that by moving this thread to the imminent "clubs" section of this forum.
      anything truly worth doing is not likely to be easy.

Comment

Yeah, totally cool with me. I have no intention of developing a forum on my site and I think this is the best place to start our discussions.
        'Weekend 4 Women':
        Saturday, June 30th - Sudoku Showdown II - FREE PDGA XC Tier
        Sunday, July 1st - Seattle SuperClassic - FREE PDGA XC Tier

Comment

New forum created (and this thread moved there):

http://www.nwdiscgolfnews.com/forum/...play.php?f=163

I've designated "cefire" as the forum's moderator for now, but if Andrew doesn't want it or additional people do want it (and others agree), let us know.
          Oregon disc golf map

Comment

Awesome Adam, much appreciated. I think Andrew will make a great Mod and if we need another one Tim is a good one for the regular forum and would be here too.

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

That's true, Tim already has global moderator privileges...
              Oregon disc golf map

Comment

For now, I'd rather not be a mod. I think with Silly and Tim patrolling our airspace, we should be in pretty good hands.
                'Weekend 4 Women':

Comment

Sillybizz is NOT a mod. Does he want to be?
                  Oregon disc golf map

Comment

Oh, for some reason I thought he was! I think maybe I'm mixed up with DGCR?
                    'Weekend 4 Women':

Comment

He's not a MOD on that either
                      "What's in the bag", pdga #37977, dgcr #356, **Team Chainbanger'z**

You are never really playing an opponent. You are playing yourself, your own highest standards, and when you reach your limits, that is real joy.
                      -- Arthur Ashe

Comment

I'll be a MOD, although I certainly am not a drama free forum member hehe. Andrew I'm not sure where you've seen that I'm a MOD, lol.

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

Doh, I'm just crazy I guess...
                          'Weekend 4 Women':

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                          Collapse
                          No announcement yet.
                          Working...
                          X