X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ugly Rumor

I was talking to some of my PCDGA friends was shocked to hear I was being smeared by Mark Kilmer. His accusation is I stole money from the Open weekend from my CSI. Nothing could be further from the truth. When I posted the Payout on Sat Afternoon It clearly stated I was taking a percentage. (final 10%). Each player had the chance to voice his questions at anytime before the awards. None chose to do it. Then the smear began.

Why should I take a percentage?
    The course was in immaculate shape.
    I split weekends (field/Open players + one Age protected lady. Rounds played in about 3 hrs)
    Offering tee times provided a great opportunity for spectators and video coverage
    10 min awards
    Finished and on the road by 3:30PM Me by the way the players left about 2:30

If I can make a 33% profit on the Am weekend why don't I deserve 10% from the Pro's?

The reason why I am stating this here is to convince Mark that his campaign lacks merit and that he should cease and desist with his comments maligning my character and impugning my reputation.
    jub.
    rewindb.com

Originally posted by LJ Jubner View Post
    I was talking to some of my PCDGA friends was shocked to hear I was being smeared by Mark Kilmer. His accusation is I stole money from the Open weekend from my CSI. Nothing could be further from the truth. When I posted the Payout on Sat Afternoon It clearly stated I was taking a percentage. (final 10%). Each player had the chance to voice his questions at anytime before the awards. None chose to do it. Then the smear began.

Why should I take a percentage?
    The course was in immaculate shape.
    I split weekends (field/Open players + one Age protected lady. Rounds played in about 3 hrs)
    Offering tee times provided a great opportunity for spectators and video coverage
    10 min awards
    Finished and on the road by 3:30PM Me by the way the players left about 2:30

If I can make a 33% profit on the Am weekend why don't I deserve 10% from the Pro's?

The reason why I am stating this here is to convince Mark that his campaign lacks merit and that he should cease and desist with his comments maligning my character and impugning my reputation.
    jub.
    Really? A fourth thread on the same bleeping topic?

Comment

Originally posted by Scott View Post
      Really? A fourth thread on the same bleeping topic?
      I thought because it was happening at the Course itself It was worthy of one post from me.on the club thread.
      rewindb.com

Comment

Originally posted by LJ Jubner View Post
        I thought because it was happening at the Course itself It was worthy of one post from me.on the club thread.
        Yes. Cross-posting is highly encouraged.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
        Collapse
        No announcement yet.
        Working...
        X