X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pierce County disc golf Elections

Nominees for the board positions are up on the club website http://www.piercecountydiscgolf.com/1.html

According to Kilmer on another thread, "VOTING WILL BE ON OCTOBER 15 thru THE 17TH (state championship doubles weekend) and should have them counted by tuesday the 19th".

WA ST Approved PDGA Schedule

4DiscGolf - a tournament directors best friend!!!

Tournament Directors - register your event HERE

May we please get a clear explanation of how the voting process will work? I know we are really only voting on two positions, but I want to make sure my votes get counted.

Will there be a way to vote online? I know this option was brought up in the past.

What hours will an official board member be at the course to accept club member votes?

Mike Rideout

Comment

anything?

Comment

These posts have just got me called a “dick” by our current club president.

I guess all club members, except myself because my name was on a different list, were notified by phone on how the vote will take place. I still haven’t been notified of how the vote will go down.

I asked Mark Kilmer, the current club president, if I could be notified. He just kept texting me the club’s web address. http://www.piercecountydiscgolf.com/1.html

So, I am guessing that the voting format will be posted there before the vote.

Mike Rideout

Comment

You got called a dick? Since you are investigating, he must have meant Detective. I am sure of it.

Is he 10?
          “I believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know — Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, that’s in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, I’ll know I’m a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? I’m not sure, but it’s possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.”
          ~Annika Sörenstam

Comment

sweet.
            We all should take better care in our courses

Comment

All information regarding Pierce County Disc golf, (Ft. Steilacoom and Riverside) will be posted on the Clubs Official website. There is a feedback option on the website that is monitered so that if players have questions they can be properly answered by the correct person and posted on that website. This will insure correct information regarding the clubs and its events is being provided.
              We all should take better care in our courses

Comment

voting can be done online at the clubs website, directions are on the site. or you can vote this weekend at the course. please vote

Comment

CONGRATZ TO ODE AND MR.ANDERSON. on there newly appointed postion. ode i think got club president and mr. anderson got vice president

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                  Collapse
                  No announcement yet.
                  Working...
                  X