X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• well here it is, boys and girls

now that we (MCDGA) have our own spot, on the greatest local disc golf board around.

what do you have to say?

just thought i would kick things off

MCDG Membership dues are due

Mason County Disc Golf, Membership Dues are due the 31st of December !!!
    20.00 for renewing members, and 25 for new members... You can contact one of the MCDG officers to pay, or you can PM me for other means of payment

Comment

Originally posted by BAKE View Post
      20.00 for renewing members, and 25 for new members... You can contact one of the MCDG officers to pay, or you can PM me for other means of payment
      should i make it so all MCDG members that are current on dues get $1 off glow golf?

Comment

Originally posted by matt View Post
        should i make it so all MCDG members that are current on dues get $1 off glow golf?
        Ok folks, we still havent got everyone to pay there dues, This is very important !! We have Bigger and Better things to come, and we can not do this with out Every one helping with there dues !!! Please get your Memberships Renewed !!!

Comment

MCDG Membership dues are due for 2014 !!!!

Also want to welcome Mono Nick to MCDG !!! Thanks for your support !!!

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
          Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X