X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think they got a birdie on blue 1

That is how I am going to score it.....I was not going to call it for its falling putt.

Thanks Scot for the picture

I didn’t know there were moose in Walla Walla... Or SW Washington. Cougar, bear, bobcat, elk and deer yes but moose no. those look like calves… Wonder where the Mamma is? Do you know what they shot that day?
    Throw What You Know.
    "Gravity, she's a harsh mistress." -The Tick
    PDGA# 45989

Comment

Originally posted by Uhlman View Post
      I didn’t know there were moose in Walla Walla... Or SW Washington. Cougar, bear, bobcat, elk and deer yes but moose no. those look like calves… Wonder where the Mamma is? Do you know what they shot that day?
      They seemed content on practicing putting on blue 1 and messing around on hole 2...think one was a bit upset due to its gnawing of the basket. However after dusk they did move on for a few night round holes.
      On the serious side, I have no clue where mom is, but, they seem healthy. Seems like we have a few semi-resident moose that peak their heads/shoulders from time to time.
      I am slightly fearful for them though since they seem to not really care if humans are near them. I got within 30feet on accident (picking up discs) for I had no clue they were behind the fence and shrubs when i threw my warm-ups.

So concrete tees yet in Pendleton? Map of the new 9 or did they stick to the layout you put up earlier?

Comment

They are moose and not much scares them. If you were that big what would scare you? Just be careful because a momma moose is nothing to mess with and I bet she was not far. If those kids had set up an alarm you would have been a world of moose.
        No concrete tees in Pendleton, yet... it’s basically the same layout as I posted with a few modifications. If you are free Friday, Saturday, or Sunday and want to come down, I would be willing to show around you or anyone.
        Throw What You Know.
        "Gravity, she's a harsh mistress." -The Tick
        PDGA# 45989

Comment

Originally posted by Uhlman View Post
          They are moose and not much scares them. If you were that big what would scare you? Just be careful because a momma moose is nothing to mess with and I bet she was not far. If those kids had set up an alarm you would have been a world of moose.
          No concrete tees in Pendleton, yet... itís basically the same layout as I posted with a few modifications. If you are free Friday, Saturday, or Sunday and want to come down, I would be willing to show around you or anyone.
          Yeah I am smart enough to keep my distance...problem is I dont think momma is around. All reports have been 2, we were warned on sunday that 2 were spotted in the area etc.
          Let me see what is on tap but perhaps this weekend I can make the trip...I will get back to you.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
          Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X