Who would like a Photographer Present at the Flying Onion on the 27th Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who would like a Photographer Present at the Flying Onion on the 27th

I am curious who would like a photographer present, and what pictures they would be most interested in ?

Originally posted by Cypher_II View Post
    I am curious who would like a photographer present, and what pictures they would be most interested in ?
    Heck ya !!! It would be great to see you there Cypher . I would like to have a Flying Onion group photo taken.
    PDGA # 52916
    CRDGC
    TCDGC
    FWWDGC
    PDGC

Comment

Originally posted by 3 Fingers View Post
      Heck ya !!! It would be great to see you there Cypher . I would like to have a Flying Onion group photo taken.
      A whole group picture is a pretty hard thing to organize or even have people participate in. I have only been to or involved with one tournament that has done a group photo.
      I have found that I actually like 'card' pictures better. A 'card' picture is where you get a group picture with the people on your card on a particular hole.
      I have found that the card photo is more memorable to me for it has more personal connection (kinda know the person i am next to etc) and the picture is more than "see that little speck 3rd from the left on the top row...yeah that's me."

Comment

I'd still like to see chyper_II at thr Flying Onion !!!!
        PDGA # 52916
        CRDGC
        TCDGC
        FWWDGC
        PDGC

Comment

Originally posted by 3 Fingers View Post
          I'd still like to see chyper_II at thr Flying Onion !!!!
          Well he will be there.....just throwing discs instead of taking pics
          He is in your division as well. I bet if you ask nicely he will take some pics of you driving, putting, etc. and put them up on his photo site for you to enjoy

Of course this may have to be after the round

Comment

Originally posted by Cerrgurry View Post
            Well he will e there.....just throwig discs instead of taking pics
            He is in your division as well. I bet if you ask nicely he will take some pics of you driving, putting, etc. and put them up on his photo site for you to enjoy

Of course this may have to be after the round
            I will have on my sunday's best
            PDGA # 52916
            CRDGC
            TCDGC
            FWWDGC
            PDGC

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
            Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...