• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cerrgurry
    started a topic March 14th 2010 Flying Onion

March 14th 2010 Flying Onion

March 14th 2010
    Cost $12 for members $15 for non-members.
    Registration opens at 9:15ish and we should look for a quick players meeting at 9:40ish with the tee off at 10am.

If you are interested in club membership contact me.

Thank you
    Kristopher Bland

• Cerrgurry
    replied
    Originally posted by Cypher_II View Post
    Hey 3 Fingers what level were you playing in? I can look to see if I have any ... but as Cergurry was saying I was following for right place right shot...and I thought I got at least one picture of everyone.

If I didn't well there is always next time! I live in Walla Walla and I will always be there to help with the Photography for the Flying Onion.

Hey Cergurry, is there going to be an Aloha Sushi Tournament anymore ?
    There is no ASC (Aloha Sushi Classic) this year.

Take Care
    Kris

Leave a comment:

• Cypher_II
    replied
    Hey 3 Fingers what level were you playing in? I can look to see if I have any ... but as Cergurry was saying I was following for right place right shot...and I thought I got at least one picture of everyone.

If I didn't well there is always next time! I live in Walla Walla and I will always be there to help with the Photography for the Flying Onion.

Hey Cergurry, is there going to be an Aloha Sushi Tournament anymore ?

Leave a comment:

• 3 Fingers
    replied
    ya, i'm not to photogenic. lol

Leave a comment:

• Cerrgurry
    replied
    Originally posted by 3 Fingers View Post
    finished in the money,and no pic'sof me .. i must have broke the camera is there more pic's somewhere eles ?????
    The photographer was moving around so it was more a right time, right place sort of thing and the shot he was going for coming out right. It could also be the broken camera things since he was complaining about someones ugly mug cracking his new lens.

Sorry for the delay in getting back...the weather has been a bit too nice
    -kris

Leave a comment:

• 3 Fingers
    replied
    flying onion photo's

finished in the money,and no pic'sof me .. i must have broke the camera is there more pic's somewhere eles ?????

Leave a comment:

• Cerrgurry
    replied
    Originally posted by Cypher_II View Post
    It works but it takes you to the last page of the Gallery....hope people are smart enough to go to the first page and look from there!
    Fixed it takes you to the first page now

Leave a comment:

• Cypher_II
    replied
    Originally posted by Cerrgurry View Post
    Photos

Hope it works
    It works but it takes you to the last page of the Gallery....hope people are smart enough to go to the first page and look from there!

Leave a comment:

• Cerrgurry
    replied
    Photos from Flying Onion

Photos

Hope it works
    Last edited by Cerrgurry; March 15th, 2010, 06:40 PM.

Leave a comment:

• 3 Fingers
    replied
    Thank you to everyone who was able to make it out on Sunday.

Congratulations to each of the 1st place finishers
    Intermediate- Curtis Dyer
    Advanced- Bryson Foster (Aced Blue 7 Long)
    Open- Steven McLain (On the final hole of the day)

I would also like to congratulate two forum posters; Uhlman for competing in his first event and 3 Fingers for finishing in the money/scrip for his first tournament. Both your guys excitement and energy is contagious and I look forward to the privilege of tossing a few rounds with each of you.

I would like to thank Jesse Gurr, Tony Hahn, and Scot More for all the help that they provided leading up to and during the tournament.
    A big thanks to all the Tri-City huckers for making the trip down here.

Be on the look out for the next onion posting soon (waiting on a date of a local non-disc golf event)
    -Kristopher
    Two thums up!! and a big shout out to KRIS and FWWDG !!!!! you guys put on a great tournament !!! that was the funnist day of disc golf i have ever had, have a disc on my wall to prove it. can't wait to get back down there. thanks again to Kris and Fwwdg. well done gentlemen. Kris next time im in the area i'll let you know so we can play those rounds. thanks agian..

Leave a comment:

• Uhlman
    replied
    Thank you Kris, for making my first tournament such a great experience... I learned a few things about life, my game, disc golf, and the tournament atmosphere. Next time I will finish in the money!!!

Leave a comment:

• Cerrgurry
    replied
    Congrats

Thank you to everyone who was able to make it out on Sunday.

Congratulations to each of the 1st place finishers
    Intermediate- Curtis Dyer
    Advanced- Bryson Foster (Aced Blue 7 Long)
    Open- Steven McLain (On the final hole of the day)

I would also like to congratulate two forum posters; Uhlman for competing in his first event and 3 Fingers for finishing in the money/scrip for his first tournament. Both your guys excitement and energy is contagious and I look forward to the privilege of tossing a few rounds with each of you.

I would like to thank Jesse Gurr, Tony Hahn, and Scot More for all the help that they provided leading up to and during the tournament.
    A big thanks to all the Tri-City huckers for making the trip down here.

Be on the look out for the next onion posting soon (waiting on a date of a local non-disc golf event)
    -Kristopher

Leave a comment:

• Uhlman
    replied
    They scheduled FWW as being near the bottom for they thought porta potties were in use (I have not seen any).

Looks like I will be marking a tree again this weekend
    Nor have I ... So will I...

Leave a comment:

• Cerrgurry
    replied

City called back
    The picnic area side may or may not be open. However, the BMX side is a no for being opened.

It comes down to man hours to de-winterize and make sure things are functioning as they should. They scheduled FWW as being near the bottom for they thought porta potties were in use (I have not seen any).

Looks like I will be marking a tree again this weekend

Leave a comment:

• Uhlman
    replied
    probably around 10 or so

Leave a comment:

Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X