X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 3 Fingers View Post
    finished in the money,and no pic'sof me .. i must have broke the camera is there more pic's somewhere eles ?????
    The photographer was moving around so it was more a right time, right place sort of thing and the shot he was going for coming out right. It could also be the broken camera things since he was complaining about someones ugly mug cracking his new lens.

Sorry for the delay in getting back...the weather has been a bit too nice
    -kris

Comment

ya, i'm not to photogenic. lol
      PDGA # 52916
      CRDGC
      TCDGC
      FWWDGC
      PDGC

Comment

Hey 3 Fingers what level were you playing in? I can look to see if I have any ... but as Cergurry was saying I was following for right place right shot...and I thought I got at least one picture of everyone.

If I didn't well there is always next time! I live in Walla Walla and I will always be there to help with the Photography for the Flying Onion.

Hey Cergurry, is there going to be an Aloha Sushi Tournament anymore ?

Comment

Originally posted by Cypher_II View Post
          Hey 3 Fingers what level were you playing in? I can look to see if I have any ... but as Cergurry was saying I was following for right place right shot...and I thought I got at least one picture of everyone.

If I didn't well there is always next time! I live in Walla Walla and I will always be there to help with the Photography for the Flying Onion.

Hey Cergurry, is there going to be an Aloha Sushi Tournament anymore ?
          There is no ASC (Aloha Sushi Classic) this year.

Take Care
          Kris

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
          Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X