Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I played the course yesterday and noticed it was different from the last two times I played it. Is it currently in the tournament configuration or is this still TBD?
    Throw What You Know.
    "Gravity, she's a harsh mistress." -The Tick
    PDGA# 45989

Comment

Originally posted by Uhlman View Post
      I played the course yesterday and noticed it was different from the last two times I played it. Is it currently in the tournament configuration or is this still TBD?
      The course is set up for the first round. We will move baskets between rounds and you will shoot at what you have seen previously. We will also be using an alternate teepad for 6 (its up by the bike path).

How did you shoot? I have noticed that the current configuration adds 2-3 strokes to my game.

Comment

Originally posted by Cerrgurry View Post
        The course is set up for the first round. We will move baskets between rounds and you will shoot at what you have seen previously. We will also be using an alternate teepad for 6 (its up by the bike path).

How did you shoot? I have noticed that the current configuration adds 2-3 strokes to my game.
        I shot an 81 (front was a 39 back was 42) I was trying some new things (some of which I will be using and some I won’t) and then I had some mechanical issues on the back 9.
        Throw What You Know.
        PDGA# 45989

Comment

Will the restrooms be open for the event?
          Throw What You Know.
          PDGA# 45989

Comment

Originally posted by Uhlman View Post
            Will the restrooms be open for the event?
            Only if the city opens them. I called the city and they seem to think that they will be open. They will be calling me back to confirm it.

What time are you thinking of playing a round on saturday?

Comment

probably around 10 or so
              Throw What You Know.
              PDGA# 45989

Comment

City called back
                The picnic area side may or may not be open. However, the BMX side is a no for being opened.

It comes down to man hours to de-winterize and make sure things are functioning as they should. They scheduled FWW as being near the bottom for they thought porta potties were in use (I have not seen any).

Looks like I will be marking a tree again this weekend

Comment

They scheduled FWW as being near the bottom for they thought porta potties were in use (I have not seen any).

Looks like I will be marking a tree again this weekend
                  Nor have I ... So will I...
                  Throw What You Know.
                  PDGA# 45989

Comment

Congrats

Thank you to everyone who was able to make it out on Sunday.

Congratulations to each of the 1st place finishers
                    Intermediate- Curtis Dyer
                    Advanced- Bryson Foster (Aced Blue 7 Long)
                    Open- Steven McLain (On the final hole of the day)

I would also like to congratulate two forum posters; Uhlman for competing in his first event and 3 Fingers for finishing in the money/scrip for his first tournament. Both your guys excitement and energy is contagious and I look forward to the privilege of tossing a few rounds with each of you.

I would like to thank Jesse Gurr, Tony Hahn, and Scot More for all the help that they provided leading up to and during the tournament.
                    A big thanks to all the Tri-City huckers for making the trip down here.

Be on the look out for the next onion posting soon (waiting on a date of a local non-disc golf event)
                    -Kristopher

Comment

Thank you Kris, for making my first tournament such a great experience... I learned a few things about life, my game, disc golf, and the tournament atmosphere. Next time I will finish in the money!!!
                      Throw What You Know.
                      PDGA# 45989

Comment

Thank you to everyone who was able to make it out on Sunday.

Congratulations to each of the 1st place finishers
                        Intermediate- Curtis Dyer
                        Advanced- Bryson Foster (Aced Blue 7 Long)
                        Open- Steven McLain (On the final hole of the day)

I would also like to congratulate two forum posters; Uhlman for competing in his first event and 3 Fingers for finishing in the money/scrip for his first tournament. Both your guys excitement and energy is contagious and I look forward to the privilege of tossing a few rounds with each of you.

I would like to thank Jesse Gurr, Tony Hahn, and Scot More for all the help that they provided leading up to and during the tournament.
                        A big thanks to all the Tri-City huckers for making the trip down here.

Be on the look out for the next onion posting soon (waiting on a date of a local non-disc golf event)
                        -Kristopher
                        Two thums up!! and a big shout out to KRIS and FWWDG !!!!! you guys put on a great tournament !!! that was the funnist day of disc golf i have ever had, have a disc on my wall to prove it. can't wait to get back down there. thanks again to Kris and Fwwdg. well done gentlemen. Kris next time im in the area i'll let you know so we can play those rounds. thanks agian..
                        PDGA # 52916
                        CRDGC
                        TCDGC
                        FWWDGC
                        PDGC

Comment

Photos from Flying Onion

Photos

Hope it works
                          Last edited by Cerrgurry; March 15th, 2010, 06:40 PM.

Comment

Photos

Hope it works
                            It works but it takes you to the last page of the Gallery....hope people are smart enough to go to the first page and look from there!

Comment

Originally posted by Cypher_II View Post
                              It works but it takes you to the last page of the Gallery....hope people are smart enough to go to the first page and look from there!
                              Fixed it takes you to the first page now

Comment

flying onion photo's

finished in the money,and no pic'sof me .. i must have broke the camera is there more pic's somewhere eles ?????
                                PDGA # 52916
                                CRDGC
                                TCDGC
                                FWWDGC
                                PDGC

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X