X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Memorial Day golf

I'm here, and I suspect Nancy and I'll be at the course by 9:30, looking to play a round. Jack and Jill doubles? Friendly skins round? or just a casual walk in the park round?
    We'll be there.

Comment

Rain rain go away.........

Comment

Originally posted by Cerrgurry View Post
        Rain rain go away.........
        not rianing here...
        PDGA # 52916
        CRDGC
        TCDGC
        FWWDGC
        PDGC

Comment

Originally posted by 3 Fingers View Post
          not rianing here...
          Rub it in why don't you.....I would head your way but I want to install two garbage cans, weedeat two holes 4 & 5, and fix the alt pin on 5.....damn city mowers....and maybe get in a round......how was satuday for you...wish I could have tossed a rd with ya

Comment

Rub it in why don't you.....I would head your way but I want to install two garbage cans, weedeat two holes 4 & 5, and fix the alt pin on 5.....damn city mowers....and maybe get in a round......how was satuday for you...wish I could have tossed a rd with ya
            lost my champ orc on blue 15 (slippy). about 80-100ft from tee, left side 5ft in..other than that had FUN.
            PDGA # 52916
            CRDGC
            TCDGC
            FWWDGC
            PDGC

Comment

lost my champ orc on blue 15 (slippy). about 80-100ft from tee, left side 5ft in..other than that had FUN.
              I will take a look for it....most lose the disk into the swamp.

Name and number on it?

Comment

I will take a look for it....most lose the disk into the swamp.

Name and number on it?
                Roger that ..Name and number.. Thanks Cerrgurry. its not to far in, its just thick there. if so just hold it and I'll be down again before the Flying Onion Thanks
                PDGA # 52916
                CRDGC
                TCDGC
                FWWDGC
                PDGC

Comment

Roger that ..Name and number.. Thanks Cerrgurry. its not to far in, its just thick there. if so just hold it and I'll be down again before the Flying Onion Thanks
                  Hopped through the berries and thistle for about 20 mins and was unable to locate it. I will try again the next time I am out there (Wednesday). What weight is it? I may have a replacement for it sitting in my closet.

Comment

July 25th 2010

There will be NO handicap league on Sunday, July 25th. Thank you
                    Kris

Comment

There will be NO handicap league on Sunday, July 25th. Thank you
                      Kris
                      The OP states that this is the Spring schedule. Therefore, I placed the events on the calendar, and ended them on the first day of summer. However, the previous post implies at least one of the 3 FWWDGC weeklies is still happening.

If someone would please update the status of the FWWDGC weeklies here, I will be glad to update the calendar.

Thanks, your calendar nerd.
                      Ratings-based divisions: disc golf's inevitable future.
                      Disc Golf Calendar: www.NWDiscGolf.info, or click CALENDAR at top of page
                      Submit Event to Calendar: treelove@nwdiscgolf.info
                      Team Disc Golf: http://www.teamdiscgolf.com
                      Bitchin' URL: http://www.nwdiscgolf.com

Comment

Originally posted by TreeLove View Post
                        The OP states that this is the Spring schedule. Therefore, I placed the events on the calendar, and ended them on the first day of summer. However, the previous post implies at least one of the 3 FWWDGC weeklies is still happening.

If someone would please update the status of the FWWDGC weeklies here, I will be glad to update the calendar.

Thanks, your calendar nerd.
                        No problem the start times for saturday and sunday will remain the 10am until we set the clocks back a hour (Nov 7th) at that time acepot will go to Noon on saturday and handicap will remain at 10am.
                        Saturday 10am Acepot with Skins(optional)
                        Sunday 10 am Handicap League
                        Wednesday 545ish pm- Random partner doubles (free)

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                        Collapse
                        No announcement yet.
                        Working...
                        X