Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disc Golf Uprising

No matter what was posted before accurate or not

Disc Golf Uprising needs it own club thread.
    rewindb.com

What happened to the thread?
    www.rewindb.com

Comment

It magically disappeared. The only people that can edit or delete threads are the Webmaster, the moderators and maybe hackers.

Just for the record, who moved the thread? Where did it get moved to? How come registered NWDGN Forum members cannot access the thread anymore?
      Last edited by Wobbly Bob; February 14th, 2012, 10:56 AM.
      Fly free and straight to the pin!

Comment

Originally posted by Wobbly Bob View Post
        It magically disappeared. The only people that can edit or delete threads are the Webmaster, the moderators and maybe hackers.

Just for the record, who moved the thread? Where did it get moved to? How come registered NWDGN Forum members cannot access the thread anymore?
        I'm guessing it was either deleted or moved because of the content which was happening due to some unfortunate events.
        "Honest work is for the downtrodden and the Polish"
        Cleveland Brown

Comment

Hope and Prayers

Originally posted by General Scales View Post
          I'm guessing it was either deleted or moved because of the content which was happening due to some unfortunate events.
          Hopefully, dialog will be re-established soon and the Community will be able to get updates from DGU on Sekani.

Comment

You can find further information on Disc golf Uprising presents Camp Sekani on Facebook.
            Last edited by Yoduh; February 17th, 2012, 12:10 AM.
            Relax and enjoy your hair
            TNT Yardworks.com

Comment

DGU at save yoduhs face book No posts

Just because you feel the need to CYA dos not mean the rest of us should be left out of the loop. This is the premier spot for DG info in the NW and one of the best in the country, The old adage don't shit where you eat seems to have applied.

My next question

does this mean you are done posting here?
              rewindb.com

Comment

Like Disc Golf Uprising presents Camp Sekani. If you would like to post on the page, you may. If you want to view the page it is viewable to anybody.
                Last edited by Yoduh; February 17th, 2012, 12:12 AM.
                TNT Yardworks.com

Comment

Originally posted by Yoduh View Post
                  Friend request Camp Sekani if you would like to post on the page. If you want to view the page it is viewable to anybody.
                  I get all my DG info here.

So back to the club and it priorities In no particular order
                  Course at Sekani. It's winter still

Forming new club,
                  This seems like it should be number 1 with a bullet. Is there any indication of If/when DGU will offer it's charter. It seems to me that every instance the DGU heads have preached that:
                  "That DGU has the complete support of the DG community for this project"

That the Player Initiative vote was unanimous. After all that has transpired I wonder if they still feel the same way?

I'd hate to see the baby thrown out with the bath water
                  Last edited by LJ Jubner; February 15th, 2012, 10:29 AM. Reason: added thought
                  rewindb.com

Comment

Originally posted by Wobbly Bob View Post

Just for the record, I have no idea what happened. I am no longer the moderator for this forum.

Comment

Someone should ask the moderators of this forum to restore the thread (with the offending posts deleted).

Comment

So is facebook now the only place to get news on DGU & Sekani?

Comment

Goose

Originally posted by LJ Jubner View Post
                          I get all my DG info here.
                          Several years ago the SDGA members voted to use the NWDGN forum as their primary and official means of dispersing club information and receiving community feedback. It seemed reasonable since it was already a robust communication hub and it would allow ease of accessibility.

The founders of the DGU have the power to chose any official means of communication they wish. It's their prerogitive.

Comment

All friends of Camp Sekani will get messages sent to them via facebook. All announcements will be made on the main page. Thanks to everybody. The nicknames this sight allows people to hide behind are not productive. If you are hiding behind one on facebook you will be deleted as a friend. We in Disc Golf Uprising are trying to form a responsible and positive community of disc golfers who care. We know if you do we will see you on Facebook!
                            TNT Yardworks.com

Comment

Thats unfortunate for those who don't do facebook

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X