Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As a local supporter of disc golf in the Spokane community, and as a regular player of Camp Sekani since the buckets were first set on the ground, I as well would appreciate it if we could get a regular course forum set up for Jamboree and Sekani Gold (the latter would come later most likely). As one of the few persons on this earth that firmly believes Facebook is the root of all evil, and won't rejoin just to get Sekani status updates, I would welcome an outlet for myself and others to voice comments or concerns as to what we come across playing the course in regards to vandalism, littering, or possible course 'upgrade potential'. And with any luck, maybe everyone can come to terms on this new forum to keep the comments clean and constructive.

Originally posted by bstullis View Post
    for those who don't have/care about facebook, the saturday doubles are no longer happening at sekani.

Info

DGU - Tuesday Evening Events begin May 7th!

Join us at the JAMBOREE course at Camp Sekani. We meet just above the parking lot.
    Play begins at 5:30pm.

These Tuesday events will have a NO-CAP - Ace Pot
    This NCAP will begin at $176.00!! 1st Ace in a DGU weekly will also win a gift certificate from a local merchant!

Hope this helps those without access otherwise.

Comment

There are people that firmly believe that this forum is the root of all evil.. you'll find them on facebook talking about what is going on at Camp Sekani.
      Relax and enjoy your hair
      TNT Yardworks.com

Comment

Originally posted by Yoduh View Post
        There are people that firmly believe that this forum is the root of all evil.. you'll find them on facebook talking about what is going on at Camp Sekani.
        I thought facebook was the root of evil.? Boy was i wrong ...This is where i went to look for aloha, windy open, and i am thinking so will the next one i look up.
        Last edited by psychodwarf; May 8th, 2013, 09:59 AM.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
        Collapse
        No announcement yet.
        Working...
        X