X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dbcooker57 View Post
    Jeremy is not a regular golfer he's president of the DGU and not in a petty position. Our government is the public forum that makes this forum possible. The Spokane Park Foundation and the Spokane Parks Department is well aware of this (not from me) and they will act accordingly.

Scales, your post is insulting and trollish, you just about killed the golden goose and now I realize these threads are no place to encourage the community process. From now on I will communicate only with the SDGA board to understand the official club position (hint...work together).

I am 100% for disc golf here and I hope this project goes forward.

David Cook
    Uli Jon Roth (Scorpions) 2012 World Tour
    Personal security and on stage assistant.
    West Coast USA
    I hope this project goes forward as well. I am more than willing to donate time and money to the project. What I am not down for is watching mud slinging over somebody's PERSONAL business. There is no need to air Jeremy's dirty laundry over a public forum which can be viewed by everyone, including parks and rec.

As far as I've seen, there has been no official positions declared for president, vice president, etc. Jeremy may or may not choose to run for any of these positions. Mr Crum could choose to be president and then this would all be void. There could also be an election and neither one may be chosen for any of these positions. Part of the democratic process in which a club should function on.

I do not mean to come across as insulting and wouldn't choose to be such. I am aware that I may have done so with my statement and apologize for such. An unfortunate circumstance has made this happen and it will destroy the best of intentions. We should get together and throw some discs. Isn't that what this is all about?

Thank You
    Stuart Autry
    Avid Disc Golfer
    Spokane Valley
    "Honest work is for the downtrodden and the Polish"
    Cleveland Brown

Comment

Originally posted by dbcooker57 View Post
      Scales, your post is insulting and trollish, you just about killed the golden goose and now I realize these threads are no place to encourage the community process. From now on I will communicate only with the SDGA board to understand the official club position (hint...work together).

I am 100% for disc golf here and I hope this project goes forward.
      General Scales is a very friendly person online and off, and his post was in no way "insulting and trollish." He is just clearly passionate about the separation between people's personal lives and their contributions to the community. If you are truly here 100% for disc golf and not interested in badgering someone that won't fight back, then an apology to Stuart would go a long way toward showing that you are sincere in that statement.
      We're at our best when it's from our hips

Comment

Originally posted by LJ Jubner View Post
        Actually any reasonable person facing these types of accusations IMHO their time would be better spent defending themselves then starting a new Public project.

I personally would have recused myself to benefit all golfers not my personal agenda. (kobayashi maru)
        And a person may choose to pour themselves into a project regardless of what else is happening in their lives. It happens all the time. If people gave up on things they were passionate about because their personal lives were a mess, we'd be a society of sad and apathetic individuals.

And please note that these are all ACCUSATIONS as there has been no judgment passed.

Not officially at least.
        Cleveland Brown

Comment

Originally posted by Parks View Post
          General Scales is a very friendly person online and off, and his post was in no way "insulting and trollish." He is just clearly passionate about the separation between people's personal lives and their contributions to the community. If you are truly here 100% for disc golf and not interested in badgering someone that won't fight back, then an apology to Stuart would go a long way toward showing that you are sincere in that statement.
          Thank you. I appreciate the kind words Lyle.
          Cleveland Brown

Comment

President is how I was introduced to Jeremy by Mr. Crum. Mr. Crum is the Director. Stuart, I honor your offer and apologize for calling your post "trollish".

Peace.

Comment

Originally posted by Wobbly Bob View Post
              Will the moderator for this thread please stand up and be identified?
              I moved one of the threads to a hidden board that only admins can see. For transparency's sake, I admit this. I might do it again based on content. Discuss your club to your heart's content. Make it personal about someone's active legal battle where it does not play into the disc golf situation and it is likely to get deleted again.
              ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
              ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Originally posted by LJ Jubner View Post
                All right already!!!!

This thread should be about how the club should be run not swinging at a pinata
                DING! DING! DING!

Never thought I would give Jub the bell...
                ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
                ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Originally posted by Parks View Post
                  You are such an ass. I hate that I agree with this 100%.

Thank you, Parks.
                  ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

OK... this shit stops. You guys are a mess. Please, please, please... remember that you are the public-facing group representing disc golf in your area. You are not helping yourselves out at all by publicly crucifying one of your own. Regardless of whether you can trust one another or work together... please... for all of our sake... work this out in private so you can wash your shitty sheets where someone perhaps might have shit the bed. Please.
                    ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Originally posted by Sam View Post
                      You are such an ass. I hate that I agree with this 100%.

Thank you, Parks.
                      Please don't agree with me. It would show that you have a sense of humor, logic, and/or decency.

I prefer to believe that you don't have any of those traits, although I also believe that you think you possess all those traits.

Comment

I apologize. In the previous post I forgot to also point out that you have a very small penis. Consider this a correction. Thank you.

Comment

Yes but how'd you know
                          Cleveland Brown

Comment

Originally posted by Sam View Post
                            OK... this shit stops. You guys are a mess. Please, please, please... remember that you are the public-facing group representing disc golf in your area. You are not helping yourselves out at all by publicly crucifying one of your own. Regardless of whether you can trust one another or work together... please... for all of our sake... work this out in private so you can wash your shitty sheets where someone perhaps might have shit the bed. Please.
                            Now that's the truth. Thank you Sam.
                            Cleveland Brown

Comment

pcdgpa

my name is kevin holland board member of pierce county disc golf;
                              gentlemen in the last two years the pierce county players association has made great strides with our parks department and the reputation of disc golf in our community. If one of our parks people gets bored and starts clicking thru the forums and finds this thread it would reset disc golfs reputation back to ZERO!!! If you cannot decently discuss your issues in a public forum I would appreciate it if you did not. This does reflect on all of us whether you think so or not. tks...kevin

Comment

Originally posted by oldmanarm View Post
                                This does reflect on all of us whether you think so or not. tks...kevin
                                As a former SDGA member and a former moderator of this forum, I wholeheartedly agree. This embarrassing sub-forum comes up on the first page of Google results for "Spokane disc golf". I believe the entire SDGA sub-forum should be deleted from NWDGN and re-started with a clean slate.
                                Last edited by Timber; March 3rd, 2012, 10:05 AM.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X