• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am taking my club and going home
    rewindb.com

Comment

Originally posted by Scott View Post
      Someone should ask the moderators of this forum to restore the thread (with the offending posts deleted).
      Will the moderator for this thread please stand up and be identified?
      Fly free and straight to the pin!

Comment

Originally posted by Yoduh View Post
        All friends of Camp Sekani will get messages sent to them via facebook. All announcements will be made on the main page. Thanks to everybody. The nicknames this sight allows people to hide behind are not productive. If you are hiding behind one on facebook you will be deleted as a friend. We in Disc Golf Uprising are trying to form a responsible and positive community of disc golfers who care. We know if you do we will see you on Facebook!
        How many people on this thread are hiding behind a nick name?

You know who most of the people who have posted are Jeremy.
        Fly free and straight to the pin!

Comment

Nickname, alias, a.k.a., nom de' plume

My KGB slash oo7 slash smoke-screen handle is Gordy #21004. Will that NWDGN-registered name be too deep-throaty to be a facebook friend? Are the popular avatars also on the chopping block? Does this mean the end of the daring duo of Yoduh and the Sky Pilot? Should we use our middle names too when we go to facebook so there will be no chance of mistaken identity? How about a background check? Who will be in charge of accepting or denying the names of facebook friends? Will you also be monitoring the comments of these friends and editing them as well?

Comment

Originally posted by Wobbly Bob View Post
            Will the moderator for this thread please stand up and be identified?
            Not a moderator of the thread - a moderator of the forum. Try Sam, Bullseye, Adam Scheider, etc...

Sam or Adam should be able to tell you who the moderators of this thread are as well.

Comment

All right already!!!!

This thread should be about how the club should be run not swinging at a pinata
              rewindb.com

Comment

Originally posted by Scott View Post
                Not a moderator of the thread - a moderator of the forum. Try Sam, Bullseye, Adam Scheider, etc...

Sam or Adam should be able to tell you who the moderators of this thread are as well.
                No one is currently a direct moderator of the SDGA subforum. Tim Barber and I used to be. However, Sam et al. have moderator and admin access to all the forums.
                We're at our best when it's from our hips

Comment

Originally posted by catalystdg View Post
                  Thats unfortunate for those who don't do facebook
                  More people use facebook than this site.. We are working on our own website that will be up soon. You do not see Idaho stuff on this site or MT stuff. There will not be a lot of Disc Golf Uprising on this site. You can also email at discgolfuprising@hotmail.com We will email all updates on facebook to people who make the request for a certain amount of time. As our club gets formed, club members will get email.
                  Last edited by Yoduh; February 17th, 2012, 12:07 AM. Reason: web
                  Relax and enjoy your hair
                  TNT Yardworks.com

Comment

Originally posted by Gordy #21004 View Post
                    My KGB slash oo7 slash smoke-screen handle is Gordy #21004. Will that NWDGN-registered name be too deep-throaty to be a facebook friend? Are the popular avatars also on the chopping block? Does this mean the end of the daring duo of Yoduh and the Sky Pilot? Should we use our middle names too when we go to facebook so there will be no chance of mistaken identity? How about a background check? Who will be in charge of accepting or denying the names of facebook friends? Will you also be monitoring the comments of these friends and editing them as well?
                    Disc Golf Uprising presents Camp Sekani will actually be the name you can search for, and follow the progress on the club and course. Anybody can like this page and follow it. There is also a Camp Sekani Page that you can friend request. All friend requests will be accepted.
                    Last edited by Yoduh; February 17th, 2012, 12:09 AM. Reason: sp
                    Relax and enjoy your hair
                    TNT Yardworks.com

Comment

"I'd hate to see the baby thrown out with the bath water"

That says it all. Jeremy, please you need to excuse yourself from DGU...

[Redacted.]

I cannot in clear conscience give money to this project with you at the helm. Nor will any other upright community contributor. This is public knowledge. Do the right thing for disc golf so this can move forward.
                      Last edited by dbcooker57; February 17th, 2012, 03:22 AM. Reason: grammer

Comment

Hey Jub...I don't think dbcooker likes swinging at pinatas. Maybe a hardball kind of guy.

We also may find out if this is the type of posting that got the DGU thread deleted. If it happens again, I think yes.

Comment

Originally posted by dbcooker57 View Post
                          Redacted.
                          First, I find your tact to be some bullshit. If you are going to search into a person's past, you'd find many disc golfers (along with regular golfers) that have arrest records. Second, withholding funds to a project that benefits ALL disc golfers because of a beef with Jeremy is petty at the best. Third, posting all that information in a public forum is more detrimental to the community than Jeremy. I find your lack of tact disgusting.
                          "Honest work is for the downtrodden and the Polish"
                          Cleveland Brown

Comment

Originally posted by dbcooker57 View Post
                            [Redacted]
                            You were right Db, $ can evaporate.

Comment

Originally posted by General Scales View Post
                              ... Second, withholding funds to a project that benefits ALL disc golfers because of a beef with Jeremy is petty at the best.
                              Actually any reasonable person facing these types of accusations IMHO their time would be better spent defending themselves then starting a new Public project.

I personally would have recused myself to benefit all golfers not my personal agenda. (kobayashi maru)
                              rewindb.com

Comment

Jeremy is not a regular golfer he's president of the DGU and not in a petty position. Our government is the public forum that makes this forum possible. The Spokane Park Foundation and the Spokane Parks Department is well aware of this (not from me) and they will act accordingly.

Scales, your post is insulting and trollish, you just about killed the golden goose and now I realize these threads are no place to encourage the community process. From now on I will communicate only with the SDGA board to understand the official club position (hint...work together).

I am 100% for disc golf here and I hope this project goes forward.

David Cook
                                Uli Jon Roth (Scorpions) 2012 World Tour
                                Personal security and on stage assistant.
                                West Coast USA

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X