Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DGU is not a club

What will help it to be one?

Any ideas when DGU's bylaws and charter will be available?
    Last edited by LJ Jubner; April 16th, 2013, 07:07 AM. Reason: for content and message
    rewindb.com

Please stop making spokane disc golf look bad

Mr. Jubner if you do not like the idea that this is a club then don't support it. Don't play Sekani and just ignore the threads. Simple easy fix to the problem that you don't agree w/ the "issues" that are present to not make it an "official" club in your mind.
    Just because you have a personal vendetta against Mr. Yodah it doesn't mean you need to continually trash other people in an open forum just to make yourself look better. If you want to trash him or the "club" please do so in personal conversation. You are making Spokane disc golf look bad.
    Work is for people that dont golf!!!!!

Comment

What is a "bylay"?
      PDGA #42116

Comment

Originally posted by prospect View Post
        What is a "bylay"?
        bylaw
        rewindb.com

Comment

Gotcha...
          PDGA #42116

Comment

While I certainly have my own opinions of the disc golf scene in my own area here, there are two things that really stand out to me that Jub is doing:

1) Making disc golf in general look bad

and

2) Making himself look bad.

That's just my 2 cents, but if you're not helping the sport grow you're hurting it and this thread certainly is not helping it - or anyone!

Comment

I dunno, its kinda fun watching people make asses of themselves.
              We're at our best when it's from our hips

Comment

Originally posted by Parks View Post
                I dunno, its kinda fun watching people make asses of themselves.
                Very true!

Comment

I am a club member, not an officer. I know you can sign up to be a club member. DGU has a website, also facebook, maybe you can find your answers that you long for there. I set this up so I could make announcements about what is ACTUALLY going on. The club organizes and consistently does work parties, has raised thousands of dollars and built a course that is pretty solid. Maybe if you actually lived on this side of the state you could figure out the answers. They don't really apply to you in this case. So move to Spokane, join the club or just pay attention and watch things get done. The club is looking for active members. Anybody with energy to add to the course, join the club.
                  Relax and enjoy your hair
                  TNT Yardworks.com

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                  Collapse
                  No announcement yet.
                  Working...
                  X