X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Possible work party at Columbia Park?

So far, Ive met some great people, got some great advice and very happy I joined the club. Looking forward to getting to know everyone and improve my game. Ive noticed a lot of trash lately out on the columbia park course, would anyone be interested in devoting a clean up day?
    Last edited by Danielsp12; June 4th, 2012, 02:41 AM.

Most of try to pick it up as we play, but it does seem to get overwhelming quick...I was just going to lug a big bag the next time I played, see if perhaps that made a dent...

Comment

Originally posted by Danielsp12 View Post
      So far, Ive met some great people, got some great advice and very happy I joined the club. Looking forward to getting to know everyone and improve my game. Ive noticed a lot of trash lately out on the columbia park course, would anyone be interested in devoting a clean up day?
      Excellent suggestion!

Disc golf clubs (organizations) are a good place to turn for support. Attend a Stumptown meeting, suggest it to DGOD, bring it up at the Depot; these are some good established clubs that get things done, like work parties, course improvements and installations, tournaments, etc.

See you at a work party soon!
      Ratings-based divisions: disc golf's inevitable future.
      Disc Golf Calendar: www.NWDiscGolf.info, or click CALENDAR at top of page
      Submit Event to Calendar: treelove@nwdiscgolf.info
      Team Disc Golf: http://www.teamdiscgolf.com
      Bitchin' URL: http://www.nwdiscgolf.com

Comment

Originally posted by TreeLove View Post
        Excellent suggestion!

Disc golf clubs (organizations) are a good place to turn for support. Attend a Stumptown meeting, suggest it to DGOD, bring it up at the Depot; these are some good established clubs that get things done, like work parties, course improvements and installations, tournaments, etc.

See you at a work party soon!
        I think he was specifically referring to the Columbia Park disc golf course...

Comment

Originally posted by Jreynolds View Post
          I think he was specifically referring to the Columbia Park disc golf course...
          Yes I was. I do like DGshawns idea, take a big bag with me next time I play.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
          Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X