X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bag Tag registration

How great would it be if there was someone to write down everyone's bag tag numbers after the handicap event?

Chances are we would have a better list on the website.

Just a thought...

Why not write their number on the score card, and we can input it all... I would do half if you would do the other half

Comment

Sure, I can come down towards the end, I wasn't planning on coming out since I cannot throw, but for this I will =)

Comment

Or I can collect them all, and input them this time, and you can do it next time, maybe in a few weeks

Comment

DUDES don't you think ONE thread is enough to talk about BAG TAGS . You don't have to start a new thread everytime you have a idea . If it ties in with another thread use IT .
          PDGA # 52916
          CRDGC
          TCDGC
          FWWDGC
          PDGC

Comment

Originally posted by 3 Fingers View Post
            DUDES don't you think ONE thread is enough to talk about BAG TAGS . You don't have to start a new thread everytime you have a idea . If it ties in with another thread use IT .
            Bag Tag Challenges is a thread for challenges, this thread pertains to the the weekly handicap event. I did not want to muck up the "challenges" thread with this, besides, it is not as if there are SOOOO many threads to read here...

Comment

Come on DUDE... There is 14 threads in this ENTIRE CRDGC forum, are you really worried about one that could QUESTIONABLY go somewhere else... There has to be something more important for you to worry about

Comment

Originally posted by Jreynolds View Post
                Come on DUDE... There is 14 threads in this ENTIRE CRDGC forum, are you really worried about one that could QUESTIONABLY go somewhere else... There has to be something more important for you to worry about
                Nope just that ..and what bag tag you have . lol
                PDGA # 52916
                CRDGC
                TCDGC
                FWWDGC
                PDGC

Comment

Originally posted by 3 Fingers View Post
                  Nope just that ..and what bag tag you have . lol
                  57... Apparently Aldo sucked during an earlier tag round today, and got 57... So I put up my 17 to give him a shot at redemption, and he redeemed himself

Comment

awwwe, and I thought mine was the worst on record......

Comment

Originally posted by Jreynolds View Post
                      57... Apparently Aldo sucked during an earlier tag round today, and got 57... So I put up my 17 to give him a shot at redemption, and he redeemed himself
                      i hate that ..jorge has my 51 now i'm 20
                      PDGA # 52916
                      CRDGC
                      TCDGC
                      FWWDGC
                      PDGC

Comment

sittin right at 49 for the moment for me. I feel bad that I hardly get to go to events lately. My new boss mucked up my schedule something fierce.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                        Collapse
                        No announcement yet.
                        Working...
                        X