X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bag Tags

We should heve a sheet at all events so folks can list their tags, then someone else can put them on the site. I will even volunteer to do so.

Originally posted by DGShawn View Post
    We should heve a sheet at all events so folks can list their tags, then someone else can put them on the site. I will even volunteer to do so.
    You sir deserve a cookie for that idea.

Comment

Originally posted by DGShawn View Post
      Having an effective system is what's needed. The best method, from what I know, would be to have a bag tag slot next to the final score on the scorecards. Because it takes work, it comes down to efficiency; it needs to be simple and take little time/effort to maintain. As of now, those who "go out of their way" to post their wins (or losses...) can do so in under 10 seconds in the events section of our site http://crdiscgolf.com/events.html.

Comment

The scorecard is a great idea, since all of our doubles events require a scorecard, we could just have the players put their tag numbers next to their name. I think the bag tag challenge could only benefit from more people knowing what is out there.
        Last edited by DGShawn; March 12th, 2012, 10:06 AM. Reason: spelling

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
        Collapse
        No announcement yet.
        Working...
        X