Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• crdiscgolf
    started a topic WSS Tournament Name Brainstorming

WSS Tournament Name Brainstorming

CRDGC is hosting a C tier 1 day tournament on July 14th. This will be at two rivers with 2 rounds of 21 holes. Use this thread for brainstorming ideas for what we should call the tournament.

We are also hosting a 2 day B Tier for the finals, but the title will likely be "Washington State Series Championship"
    Last edited by crdiscgolf; March 6th, 2012, 02:53 PM.

• Danielsp12
    replied
    Haha, nevermind, just saw my question was answered 2 posts above.

Leave a comment:

• Danielsp12
    replied
    Just curious, if there isnt gonna be an online registration, how do we get registered? Sorry if this was already answered, I may have missed it. Either way, cant wait to play!

Leave a comment:

• 3 Fingers
    replied
    Have some FAITH in our club . but i hear you , we do need to get on the ball or in this case on the DISC . Kyle will do just fine ,he knows what it's going to take to throw a great tournement.They can't do it ALL.. As club members we all need to help out anyway we can no matter how small it is. little things can get over looked so let's rock this tourney to the CORE

PEACE OUT

Leave a comment:

• crdiscgolf
    replied
    Dennis Rockwell Open response

Kyle, CRDGC's Vice President, is currently the TD for the Dennis Rockwell Open, and any changes to this will be addressed at the June 9th Meeting.

Don't expect online registration, but we will give notice if it becomes available.

Here's a link to the WSS website: http://washingtonstateseries.drupalgardens.com/

A Dennis Rockwell Open Flyer and Pre-Registration form should be finished by next week.

Leave a comment:

• Jreynolds
    replied
    The tourney is a little over a month away. This stuff needs to be figured out. From what I've experienced and heard, the WSS tourneys have been top notch this year, we dont want to be the ones to screw that up

Leave a comment:

• DGShawn
    replied
    I do not think we even have a confirmed TD yet, so at this point who knows....?

Leave a comment:

• Jreynolds
    replied
    Is there going to be online registration available for this event??

Leave a comment:

• 3 Fingers
    replied
    Don't worry Kris , We'll have plenty of opportunities to get in the water

Leave a comment:

• Cerrgurry
    replied
    Originally posted by 3 Fingers View Post
    It's offical "The Dennis Rockwell Open" and thank you Dennis for the 25 plus years of blood and sweat to make TWO RIVERS the park that it is " The best PARK in the Tri-Cities" Enjoy your retirement !! you earned it
    Fitting name for a man who gave so much to a park that will play host to the event.

I am not much of a hot weather tournament golfer...but I will brave the July sun in Finley for this one and just hope that it is another mild summer with temps in the 80s and not 100's.

Leave a comment:

• 3 Fingers
    replied
    It's offical "The Dennis Rockwell Open" and thank you Dennis for the 25 plus years of blood and sweat to make TWO RIVERS the park that it is " The best PARK in the Tri-Cities" Enjoy your retirement !! you earned it

Leave a comment:

• D.L.
    replied
    Columbia River FOUL! HIS TOE WAS OVER THE LINE! Fowl! Open. Mark it Zero-

Leave a comment:

• Yoduh
    replied
    Two rivers.. Classic, challenge, Fling, Throwdown, shootout, Conquest, showdown, Cup. Battle of Two Rivers

Leave a comment:

• stephen_wendt
    replied
    Two Rivers Open seems like a safe choice. If you are looking for a different name maybe 'The Drowning Disc Open' because of our Bay Holes. You can put a a custom stamp of a disc with arms TRYING to swim but struggling/drowning.

Leave a comment:

• Big dawg 99
    replied
    The trifecta open

Leave a comment:

Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X