Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is there going to be online registration available for this event??

Comment

I do not think we even have a confirmed TD yet, so at this point who knows....?

Comment

The tourney is a little over a month away. This stuff needs to be figured out. From what I've experienced and heard, the WSS tourneys have been top notch this year, we dont want to be the ones to screw that up

Comment

Dennis Rockwell Open response

Kyle, CRDGC's Vice President, is currently the TD for the Dennis Rockwell Open, and any changes to this will be addressed at the June 9th Meeting.

Don't expect online registration, but we will give notice if it becomes available.

Here's a link to the WSS website: http://washingtonstateseries.drupalgardens.com/

A Dennis Rockwell Open Flyer and Pre-Registration form should be finished by next week.

Comment

Have some FAITH in our club . but i hear you , we do need to get on the ball or in this case on the DISC . Kyle will do just fine ,he knows what it's going to take to throw a great tournement.They can't do it ALL.. As club members we all need to help out anyway we can no matter how small it is. little things can get over looked so let's rock this tourney to the CORE

PEACE OUT
            PDGA # 52916
            CRDGC
            TCDGC
            FWWDGC
            PDGC

Comment

Just curious, if there isnt gonna be an online registration, how do we get registered? Sorry if this was already answered, I may have missed it. Either way, cant wait to play!

Comment

Haha, nevermind, just saw my question was answered 2 posts above.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                Collapse
                No announcement yet.
                Working...
                X