X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sponsors

So I took one of the sponsorship flyers to my district manager (DM) today to find out if the company might be interested in sponsoring us on some level. turns out that my DM actually loves to go play disc golf down at Columbia park when his son is in town. He told me that he would submit the request to corporate but that he would be willing to sponsor at least one on his own. woo hoo for knowing people in charge.

Originally posted by juicypat View Post
    So I took one of the sponsorship flyers to my district manager (DM) today to find out if the company might be interested in sponsoring us on some level. turns out that my DM actually loves to go play disc golf down at Columbia park when his son is in town. He told me that he would submit the request to corporate but that he would be willing to sponsor at least one on his own. woo hoo for knowing people in charge.
    Let us know if they do a hole sponsorship so we can get a sign made for them

Comment

still haven't heard back from my boss, gonna try to catch him this next week and see if i can get an answer.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
      Collapse
      No announcement yet.
      Working...
      X