X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Work Party

Sat..1/7/12 club meeting KIMO'S @ 11:00 . . work party afterwards . Bring rakes ,shovels,wheelbarrow,weedeater,ect. . .any thing you got or just bring yourself . dont forget gloves !!
    PDGA # 52916
    CRDGC
    TCDGC
    FWWDGC
    PDGC

were they going to let us build new benches? cause a could of those holes out there have really bad and almost dangerous ones.

Comment

Originally posted by juicypat View Post
      were they going to let us build new benches? cause a could of those holes out there have really bad and almost dangerous ones.
      you are right about that, but gettin everything cleaned up is is frist on the list !!!! they already have a huge container down there for us to fill see you down there right ?
      PDGA # 52916
      CRDGC
      TCDGC
      FWWDGC
      PDGC

Comment

Originally posted by 3 Fingers View Post
        you are right about that, but gettin everything cleaned up is is frist on the list !!!! they already have a huge container down there for us to fill see you down there right ?
        I'll try and make it for sure, but it depends on the car/gas situation. Either way, I'm gonna hit up 2 rivers tomorro sometime if your not preoccupied elsewhere.

Comment

Originally posted by Turtle159269 View Post
          I'll try and make it for sure, but it depends on the car/gas situation. Either way, I'm gonna hit up 2 rivers tomorro sometime if your not preoccupied elsewhere.
          might be able to make that happen . i could pick you up and make the work party happen too ...
          PDGA # 52916
          CRDGC
          TCDGC
          FWWDGC
          PDGC

Comment

lol sounds good to me. I've been wantin to play two rivers since I left for vegas.
            Their parks weren't all that great in my opinion. Although, I did come up on an echo star katana in pretty good condition.

Oh yea, and I hit a guy with my destroyer... lol. Atleast I'll prolly never see the dude again. haha

Comment

so when we were cleaning up from the work day i threw all my tools in the trunk and until i got home didnt notice that the shovel that got thrown in there wasnt the same(i had forgotten to put a name on mine, and apparently someone else did too), also an extra metal rake was in there (seeing as mine was still at home). So i will try to bring these with me this weekend to whatever event we have going. one other side note... i brought a very special tool with me (a thatcher that my wife's grandfather gave us) and someone bent the hell out of it. It looks pretty mangled and may not be salvageable.

Comment

Originally posted by juicypat View Post
                so when we were cleaning up from the work day i threw all my tools in the trunk and until i got home didnt notice that the shovel that got thrown in there wasnt the same(i had forgotten to put a name on mine, and apparently someone else did too), also an extra metal rake was in there (seeing as mine was still at home). So i will try to bring these with me this weekend to whatever event we have going. one other side note... i brought a very special tool with me (a thatcher that my wife's grandfather gave us) and someone bent the hell out of it. It looks pretty mangled and may not be salvageable.
                I remember 3 separate shovels. There was one left by a tree, but I think yours was one we used for the bark on the island hole. Your shovel is probably in Matt's truck, but possibly in Kyles. I don't remember seeing the thatcher (or what they even look like) but I did brake a plastic rake of Kyle's, and I remembered that you had yours when we finished. The thatcher may have been bent accidentally, while moving it in the trucks or whatever, but if someone knows they messed it up, hopefully they'll contact you and leave at least some sort of compensation.

-Cory

Comment

i'm not mad with people, it just would have been nice to get a "sorry your tool got bent". I'm not mad or anything like that.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                  Collapse
                  No announcement yet.
                  Working...
                  X