X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Columbia Park Alternate Tees and Holes

Can anyone be specific about all the alternate tees and holes for columbia park? Whatever has been used for tournaments, and this not including the 'movements" of baskets like #7, #12, #14, etc.

I mainly wonder if they play hole #2 to basket #8 or hole #3 longer which would be to hole #5's closer basket? Or hole #10 you would play the straight shot on hole #13's basket? (Hope that made sense.)

I also see two tee pads on hole #15 that seem right next to each other?

Let's see....

#1 has two pads, the one bt the sign, and then one down closer(as in towards)#2's basket.

#6 has two as well. There is an alternate up behind the tree behind #5's long basket, closer to the freeway.

#8 has an alternate pad to the right almost in the fairway of #14.

#15 has an alternate pad as well, back and towards the freeway from the original. I think there was/is an alternate basket to 15, on the old map I saw it, but I cannot imagine where it would be?

These were the ones I know of, in my short 4-5 months playing there.

Hope it helps

Shawn

Comment

Originally posted by stephen_wendt View Post
      Can anyone be specific about all the alternate tees and holes for columbia park? Whatever has been used for tournaments, and this not including the 'movements" of baskets like #7, #12, #14, etc.

I mainly wonder if they play hole #2 to basket #8 or hole #3 longer which would be to hole #5's closer basket? Or hole #10 you would play the straight shot on hole #13's basket? (Hope that made sense.)

yes we do play tournaments that way T-2 to B-8 and then you woukd play Alt T-8 to B-#2. on T-#10 to B-#13 , , never T-3 to B-#5 cause you would be in the way on T-5....hope that helps
      PDGA # 52916
      CRDGC
      TCDGC
      FWWDGC
      PDGC

Comment

That helps out a lot. Now I can get a better idea of what to expect if I am able to play in a tournament over at Columbia Park.

DGShawn - I have only been playing for about 5 months too. Are you gonna be playing in the Ice Bowl in February because I am looking for a partner. Maybe, we can meet up and play a round.

Comment

I have a partner for Ice Bowl.

You should come out to doubles. Every Saturday at either Columbia or Two Rivers, join the club. I am hoping to learn a lot from the folks around here.

http://www.crdiscgolf.com/

I am going out today to join and play dubs.

Shawn
          Last edited by DGShawn; December 17th, 2011, 09:03 AM. Reason: grammer

Comment

I came out today and played in the doubles over at Two Rivers. It was my first time playing doubles with the club. I shot a 59 and beat the pro I was with. LOL.

Ya I asked my doubles partner to do Ice Bowl with me so it worked out for me.

Comment

59 nice, yeah, killed the 67 I shot, but I had a great partner =)

Comment

[QUOTE=stephen_wendt;111678]I came out today and played in the doubles over at Two Rivers. It was my first time playing doubles with the club. I shot a 59 and beat the pro I was with. LOL.

i'm not a "pro". i'm a intermedate player. the club asked if i would step up. don't get your hopes up cause 99 percent of the "pros" are advance & intermedate players. lennie was the only pro there. i belive we tied thou.. great job
                PDGA # 52916
                CRDGC
                TCDGC
                FWWDGC
                PDGC

Comment

I wasn't talking about you, 3 Fingers. I was talking about my 'pro' partner. I know that most of you weren't pros, and that most of our group played pretty bad (not that many birdies).

It was good to get out with the club though and meet some new people. I was thinking about joining the club because of the bag tag challenging.

Comment

I wasn't talking about you, 3 Fingers. I was talking about my 'pro' partner. I know that most of you weren't pros, and that most of our group played pretty bad (not that many birdies).

It was good to get out with the club though and meet some new people. I was thinking about joining the club because of the bag tag challenging.
                    sorry .. i got jumpy on that. yes join the club its going to be loads of fun. starting with the Ice Bowl
                    PDGA # 52916
                    CRDGC
                    TCDGC
                    FWWDGC
                    PDGC

Comment

so yea...

I came out today and played in the doubles over at Two Rivers. It was my first time playing doubles with the club. I shot a 59 and beat the pro I was with. LOL.

Ya I asked my doubles partner to do Ice Bowl with me so it worked out for me.
                      another thing is, seens how I was ur so-called 'pro', I'm nowhere close to being pro. As '3 fingers' was sayin, they just didn't have enough 'pros' compared to 'ams', so they had to even it out in order to be able to play the way they like to. Although it did feel good to be called 'pro' for a day. lmao
                      I can't say u don't have bragging rights, having beaten my score while playin singles... but whenever u get out here we'll just have to play a round and set those scores straight. lol

Either way, U got my number so let's do work Monday.

Comment

Originally posted by Turtle159269 View Post
                        I can't say u don't have bragging rights, having beaten my score while playin singles... but whenever u get out here we'll just have to play a round and set those scores straight. lol

Either way, U got my number so let's do work Monday.

Dang! We would be straight bag tag challenging if I had already joined the club!

Comment

It's good to see some of the new signs up to show the alternates and length. Great job by the club on that!

Comment

Disc Golf Course

Besides some safari course layouts here are the following pad and pin locations.
                            #1 2 pads left and right 2 baskets left and right
                            #2 1 pad 2 baskets short and long (8's original basket)
                            #3 1 pad 2 baskets original and long (5 short)
                            #4 1 pad 2 baskets island and long (1 left)
                            #5 1 pad 2 baskets short and long
                            #6 2 pads short and long 1 basket
                            #7 1 pad 2 baskets left and right (only one is up right now)
                            #8 2 pads left and right 2 baskets original and short (2's short basket)
                            #9 2 pads short and long 1 basket
                            #10 1 pad 3 baskets short, long (13 short) and super (13 left)
                            #11 2 pads short and long 1 basket
                            #12 1 pad 2 baskets left and right (only one is up right now)
                            #13 1 pad 2 baskets short and left
                            #14 1 pad 2 baskets left and right (only one is up right now)
                            #15 2 pads left and right 2 baskets left and right (only one is up right now)
                            #16 1 pad 2 baskets left and right (only one is up right now)
                            #17 2 pads short and long 1 basket
                            #18 2 pads short and long 2 baskets short and long (only one is up right now)
                            there are alot of fun holes to play here are just a few
                            1 left or right pad to 4 island basket
                            2 pad to 6 basket
                            3 pad to 4 island basket or 5 long basket
                            4 pad to 1 right basket
                            5 pad to 6 basket
                            6 short or long pad to 2 short or long basket or 14 left or right basket
                            7 None
                            8 pad to 14 right or left basket or 9 basket
                            9 short or long pad to 18 short or long basket
                            10 pad to 12 basket left or right
                            11 short or long pad to 17 basket
                            12 pad to 13 short or left basket or 15 left or right basket
                            13 pad to 10 basket or 8 short or long basket
                            14 pad to 6 basket or 8 short or long basket
                            15 left or right pad to 12 left or right basket or 16 left or right basket
                            16 pad to 17 basket
                            17 pad to 11 basket
                            18 short or long pad to 10 short basket

have Fun

"Procrastination is like masturbation, at first it feels good but, after awhile you realize your just screwing yourself!".
                            -K Gas

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                            Collapse
                            No announcement yet.
                            Working...
                            X