X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tri-Cities pro shop??

Hi all, I was wondering if there was a local shop selling discs/equipment. Specifically, I'd like to get my hands on some disk bags and feel out my options.

Thx!
    SDGA PR Guy.... bringing the Public to the Relations... or the Relations to the Public?

Island View Market/Bait Shop sells Disc Golf equipment.

Lonni (sp?) is a pretty god guy. He is getting ready to , or may have already expanded, and is going to carry almost all brands of discs.

He is on Columbia River Drive, just East of Columbia Center Drive.

Shawn

Comment

yeah, other than that some sports places have kinda a limited selection but Island View is the best I have found around so far.

Comment

Thanks for the replies! I will head over there in a bit!
        SDGA PR Guy.... bringing the Public to the Relations... or the Relations to the Public?

Comment

Could you let us know if he has expanded yet>

Thanks

Comment

I've had some really good luck with amazon as well for discs. Picked up a star wraith for 9 bucks.

Comment

Originally posted by DGShawn View Post
              Could you let us know if he has expanded yet>

Thanks
              I believe he said in a week he will be moved over to the new space. Exciting!

Comment

Was just there today and he hasn't moved yet. He is saying it may be after the first of the year. Hope its sooner, new shop is going to be sweet!

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                Collapse
                No announcement yet.
                Working...
                X