X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lost & Found

Post Here if you lose a disc. Try to be as specific as possible I.E. where it was lost (which park), which hole at the park (if possible general idea where it landed), what type of disc you lost(color, style, any distinguishing features). Also it would be great for anyone who finds a disc to post it on here as well.

Well, over the last 2-3 weeks, I have lost an Orange Champ Teebird (half wiped stamp, only Innova left), and a Pro D Buzzz that was yellow. Both discs in the crap hole near the basket on hole 10 at Columbia. Sucks because I spent 2 hours dredging that sess-pool last week and found nothing. Ahh well....

Comment

Maybe on jan 7th when we do the park clean up we can try to see if we can find them for ya.

Comment

I put 2 in the water at two rivers... had a bad day. one by the fallen tree near 11 (an orange wraith), and a red groove by the tree at 12. If anyone is fishing for discs you'd make my day. On a side note I have two friends who lost some discs in the water by 19. One is a crush, not sure on the other.

Comment

I lost a yellow Avenger SS a couple days ago at Columbia Park in the water on hole 18. It got too dark to see it, went out the next day and had no luck finding it

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
          Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X