X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disc golf christmas

I don't know about the rest of you but I am hoping for some upgrades to my bag this christmas. I told my family I need to get some new plastic and a decent bag. I think it'd be cool to hear what people are hoping for and what they get.

- trying to get a vulcan with the patriotic star on it.
    - hoping for a decent disc bag
    - secretly bought myself a wraith for like 9 bucks...

disc golf christmas part II

What i would like for christmas is a Disc Golf Basket. A legit one! a Mach III or something like that. maybe even a yellow band basket! and at least 5 aces this next year! and last but not least to try and finish off all of the courses in washington!

Merry Christmas to ALL

Originally posted by juicypat View Post
    I don't know about the rest of you but I am hoping for some upgrades to my bag this christmas. I told my family I need to get some new plastic and a decent bag. I think it'd be cool to hear what people are hoping for and what they get.

- trying to get a vulcan with the patriotic star on it.
    - hoping for a decent disc bag
    - secretly bought myself a wraith for like 9 bucks...
    "Procrastination is like masturbation, at first it feels good but, after awhile you realize your just screwing yourself!".
    -K Gas

Comment

I have only made it to the 2 in the tri-cities and the front 9 at the pendleton course. Hopefully this next year i will have some more time to go see the ones in spokane and at least one of the ones in walla walla. We should totally get the club to have an outing to an out of towner.

Comment

Walla Walla is great. At the very least you should play in the Open there, or any tournament put on by Kris.

I to would love to play more of the corses here in Washington. I have played the two here, and then a couple in Oregon (Sorosis Park in The Dalles, 9 hole in Madras, 9 in Pendleton, and the mighty Milo McIvar).

As far as gifts, any thing in the Mid Range area, especially Discraft, and a bag I can use my straps on.

Shawn
        Last edited by DGShawn; December 13th, 2011, 07:01 AM. Reason: grammer

Comment

Well my wife surprised me with a bag, the patriotic star(which is actually still in the mail), and a new 20 disc bag... now i just need a dozen or so to fill it up. looks like i am going for birthday discs as well.

Comment

I have only made it to the 2 in the tri-cities and the front 9 at the pendleton course. Hopefully this next year i will have some more time to go see the ones in spokane and at least one of the ones in walla walla. We should totally get the club to have an outing to an out of towner.
            If you ever want a guide to any of the Spokane courses just give me a shout!

Oh and I got a new disc bag for Christmas... and purchased a new Star Wraith for myself for Christmas.. hope to test it out in Columbia Park or Two Rivers tomorrow... err today!
            SDGA PR Guy.... bringing the Public to the Relations... or the Relations to the Public?

Comment

it showed up today, woo hoo. 163 vulcan with the patriotic star.

Comment

it's pretty sweet

ended up getting a delux pdga tour bag and one of the first run icon cannons. The only thing that could make it better is some backpack straps for it, or a portable basket. But I'm not complaining. lol

Comment

it showed up today, woo hoo. 163 vulcan with the patriotic star.
                  nice disc btw! Captain america would be proud.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                  Collapse
                  No announcement yet.
                  Working...
                  X