X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eliminator series

Its been a minute since posting anything here. There has been allot going on with the club, so I figured why not utilize this here section of the site to let peeps know that yes in fact Chainbangers Disc Golf Club is still very much alive and kicking.
    Check out the "ELIMINATOR SERIES" happening right now until the end of January. Also gear up for the new year, new board members,new bag tag,new holes at Lakewood and Seatac. Stay tuned for more info or feel free to periodically check www.discoveringopenspaces.com for club updates. Or better yet go to www.chainbangerz.com and join our mailing list to be in the know about the haps with the DG SCENE in the greater Seattle area.

Love IT!

Great concept and delivery -- I live in F-in Spokane and I want in! I am in the area about once a month -- Did I miss something in the breakdown about a minimum amount of times played in the 3 month stretch?

Hey SDGA ... .follow suit and have an Eliminator Challenge .!!!!

Keep it up Bangers -- !!

Mac

Comment

Originally posted by Sgt_Mac View Post
      Great concept and delivery -- I live in F-in Spokane and I want in! I am in the area about once a month -- Did I miss something in the breakdown about a minimum amount of times played in the 3 month stretch?

Hey SDGA ... .follow suit and have an Eliminator Challenge .!!!!

Keep it up Bangers -- !!

Mac
      Thanks man!!
      No minimum, once a month visit is plenty. Maybe get a couple rounds in if you can though during that visit. You could even play once in three months if thats the only time you get to Lakewood or Seatac. Just make that round count ya know?
      OR....you could join CDGC and get another Spokaner or two to join up and add one or some Spokane courses to the mix? Just a thought...
      CDGC does not limit its member base to one course,one county,or even one state. If enough players from your area join, any $ collected for that course stays with that course. We have done it in the past where a member ran doubles at courses up North and took $1 per entry.That money is still in that courses general fund.It will not go to any other course. No stepping on other clubs/course toes.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
      Collapse
      No announcement yet.
      Working...
      X