Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chainbangers Disc Golf Club Meeting

Taken from the Newsletter:

"With election day rapidly approaching,there's no reason why we can't utilize this time for our club as well. We currently have 7 admin positions available and 15 gold level members to fill them. So check out this official ballot and fill it out with your votes. If you don't know who these people are,well maybe you should have came to meet and greet that I hosted for that reason. JK,kind of ..... but seriously I understand if you don't know who you are voting for,and thats fine,do the best you can.On Sunday the 10th of November will mark Chainbangers Disc Golf Club's first official board meeting.

The specific agenda for this meeting will go as follows: We will count the votes to see who will fill these admin positions,set forth agendas and begin the club structuring to members specific wants and needs. Yes you can vote for yourself, at this point I think if you volunteer your self for a position you feel comfortable with and have some experience,thats showing the initiative that we need to help get the ball rolling. We will go over the way meetings are to be structured and ran, that I touched base on at the meet and greet. But will specify again here: Sign in and add to your sign in anything new you would like to bring to the table. Start of the meeting will role call and minutes will be accounted for, 1st order of business: 2nd order of business: 3rd 4th if necessary. Followed by strictly organized and brief open discussion. Then resolution of initiatives and to close,setting forth next meetings initiatives. During close,time permitting and a unanimous vote, we can bring forth any new orders brought to the table added to next meetings initiative or resolved at that time.

Since this board meeting falls on the 10th of Nov. then we will follow up with the next meeting in March and the 3rd in July. Until we need to meet more than 3 times a year I think this will suffice.
    Please feel free to e-mail me: chainbangerz@gmail.com with any questions,concerns,comments,or praises Thank you"
    Sometimes my mind boggles. It's so deep my mind actually boggles.

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Originally posted by sillybizz View Post
    Taken from the Newsletter:

"With election day rapidly approaching,there's no reason why we can't utilize this time for our club as well. We currently have 7 admin positions available and 15 gold level members to fill them. So check out this official ballot and fill it out with your votes. If you don't know who these people are,well maybe you should have came to meet and greet that I hosted for that reason. JK,kind of ..... but seriously I understand if you don't know who you are voting for,and thats fine,do the best you can.On Sunday the 10th of November will mark Chainbangers Disc Golf Club's first official board meeting.

The specific agenda for this meeting will go as follows: We will count the votes to see who will fill these admin positions,set forth agendas and begin the club structuring to members specific wants and needs. Yes you can vote for yourself, at this point I think if you volunteer your self for a position you feel comfortable with and have some experience,thats showing the initiative that we need to help get the ball rolling. We will go over the way meetings are to be structured and ran, that I touched base on at the meet and greet. But will specify again here: Sign in and add to your sign in anything new you would like to bring to the table. Start of the meeting will role call and minutes will be accounted for, 1st order of business: 2nd order of business: 3rd 4th if necessary. Followed by strictly organized and brief open discussion. Then resolution of initiatives and to close,setting forth next meetings initiatives. During close,time permitting and a unanimous vote, we can bring forth any new orders brought to the table added to next meetings initiative or resolved at that time.

Since this board meeting falls on the 10th of Nov. then we will follow up with the next meeting in March and the 3rd in July. Until we need to meet more than 3 times a year I think this will suffice.
    Please feel free to e-mail me: chainbangerz@gmail.com with any questions,concerns,comments,or praises Thank you"

Sorry for typo. hows about we make it Sunday Nov. 7th? thank you

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
    Collapse
    No announcement yet.
    Working...
    X