X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bangers Gathering Great

Thank you Keith for a really great time. This is a fantastic venue, and it was good to get together, talk about the future, and hang with some club members. Even Tom . Tom, I guess it's tradition to be a turkey towards you, so as a faithful club member, there you go.

Thank you for the food as well!

Originally posted by Ken Smith View Post
    Thank you Keith for a really great time. This is a fantastic venue, and it was good to get together, talk about the future, and hang with some club members. Even Tom . Tom, I guess it's tradition to be a turkey towards you, so as a faithful club member, there you go.

Yes it was fun and it is kind of tradition to rip on me, I'm sure Mr. Stengele will be in shortly; by the way John, WTFWY?!?!?!?!?!? I love getting together with all of us as it's rare to see everyone together, especially hanging out, being positive and drink beers; I guess maybe the beers help? (I love you, man!) By the way I'll be in the shop all week covering for Adam and Keith as they get well deserved vacations so come one, come all, come on down to Chainbangerz and you get to hang out with me! What a deal and only $7.95 heheheheh
    Sometimes my mind boggles. It's so deep my mind actually boggles.

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

Originally posted by Ken Smith View Post

No problem Ken, Thank YOU for coming , and thanks to everyone else who showed up.It was a good turnout and the room worked out great. Im looking forward to the next one. Be on the lookout for the next meeting update I will most likely post here on the forum, which btw, thanks Andrew for that.

Comment

Originally posted by sillybizz View Post
        Yes it was fun and it is kind of tradition to rip on me, I'm sure Mr. Stengele will be in shortly; by the way John, WTFWY?!?!?!?!?!? I love getting together with all of us as it's rare to see everyone together, especially hanging out, being positive and drink beers; I guess maybe the beers help? (I love you, man!) By the way I'll be in the shop all week covering for Adam and Keith as they get well deserved vacations so come one, come all, come on down to Chainbangerz and you get to hang out with me! What a deal and only $7.95 heheheheh
        I was just watching you through the window... Seriously though, I am sorry to miss it and will be at the next one.

CDGC # 25 oUT!
        "What's in the bag", pdga #37977, dgcr #356, **Team Chainbanger'z**

You are never really playing an opponent. You are playing yourself, your own highest standards, and when you reach your limits, that is real joy.
        -- Arthur Ashe

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
        Collapse
        No announcement yet.
        Working...
        X