X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Latest Issue of disc golfer Magazine

Something has gone wrong on pages 25-30... My head hurts...
    ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
    ~Annika SŲrenstam

Details for non-current PDGA members please.

Comment

Originally posted by Sam View Post
      Something has gone wrong on pages 25-30... My head hurts...
      My copy has that feature only on pp 32-33. However if you keep staring at it long enough and let your eyes go out of focus and then back in you will see the secret image.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott View Post

Comment

Originally posted by Scott View Post
          I think this is it - http://tinyurl.com/7as7gyd
          "Love is not primarily a relationship to a specific person. Love is an attitude, an ordination of character which determines the relatedness of the person to the whole world as a whole, not toward one object of love.Ē

Comment

No no... the article about the USDGC. The pages are out of order and you have to flip back and forth to read the article as it was written....
            ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
            ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Originally posted by Sam View Post
              No no... the article about the USDGC. The pages are out of order and you have to flip back and forth to read the article as it was written....
              Funny I would have never caught that (maybe because it requires reading).
              And those blurry background pages I thought were a misprint of sorts. Those are awful. Here is another page for non-members(same magic eye directions apply of course):

Comment

Mine is fine
                rewindb.com

Comment

Seriously, Jub? Your magazine reads straight through?
                  ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

http://www.pdga.com/announcements/discgolfer-correction

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                    Collapse
                    No announcement yet.
                    Working...
                    X