X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jody View Post
    I just want to thank everyone who responded to this post. It is nice to see so many people care about kids as much as I do. I think it is amazing that there is such a drive to get kids recognizing the benefits of this awesome sport.
    I especially want to thank Jay Reading from EDGE disc golf. He has helped put together a program that is beyond generous. My PE teacher and I are going to be able to have a disc golf club and enough equipment to enter disc golf into his curriculum. Jay just sent me my order form and my equipment is on the way! I found out what Jay was sending in the middle of my school day and started crying with excitement. My kids were all concerned, but when I told them the good news they were asking when we can get started! This club is going to be a huge success at my school because of Jay.
    Thanks again to everyone out there willing to help! You have no idea what your generosity means to me. I know this is probably overkill, but thanks again Jay Reading. Your contribution to my school and the disc golf program will impact so many lives!
    Jody you rock !! wish i had a teacher like you .. Teacher of the year !!
    PDGA # 52916
    CRDGC
    TCDGC
    FWWDGC
    PDGC

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
    Collapse
    No announcement yet.
    Working...
    X