X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rate Discs for Us, Get One for Free

I'm working on developing a website for Infinite Discs.

Our goal is to help consumers to "Find the Perfect Disc."

To do so, we want the ability to sort by the best rated discs, as rated by actual disc golfers.

We need ratings from actual disc golfers (You).

We have 50 custom print Skyquest Medusa's that we'll be giving away, by Christmas, to people who rate and review discs on our site. This is an awesome driver that comes in a unique plastic blend. If you haven't tried it yet, here's your chance to try it for FREE.

Simply go to InfiniteDiscs.com, find the discs you like and dislike, rate between 1 and 5 stars, then write a brief comment explaining why.

Thanks for your help!

Here are the full details on the free disc giveaway. You can also win discs by liking us on facebook or following us on twitter.
    Alan Barker
    InfiniteDiscs.com

I would recommend having the ratings based on skill level or experience. This way a customer can see what would best work for them based on a rating from a player with a similar skill level.
    Last edited by REDFIVE; November 16th, 2012, 02:51 PM.
    Click here

Challenge disc golf

Comment

Originally posted by REDFIVE View Post
      I would recommend having the ratings based on skill level or experience. This way a customer can see what would best work for them based on a rating from a player with a similar skill level.

I too have observed a positive correlation between the most vocal and the less articulate or experienced in terms of defining differences in disc flight characteristics.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
      Collapse
      No announcement yet.
      Working...
      X