pier park Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • pier park

    How are things looking out the and what lay out is it in

  • #2
    Originally posted by murray the brit View Post
    How are things looking out the and what lay out is it in
    still in summer lay out with some holes in the short positions. getting a bit muddy but nothing too crazy!
    enjoy!

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by spectralmonkey View Post
      still in summer lay out with some holes in the short positions. getting a bit muddy but nothing too crazy!
      enjoy!
      Pier is gonna switch to the winter layout in the next few days.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Lund View Post
        Pier is gonna switch to the winter layout in the next few days.
        ah good to know!
        my scores have been getting better out there with the layout as is... i guess im getting too comfy , time for a switch!

        Comment


        • #5
          Did this happen ????

          Comment


          • #6
            Yes.
            "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

            Comment

            Announcement Announcement Module
            Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X